Jack Monroe #159 HarperCollins responded by saying the tweets were factually inaccurate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked back at that and she was annoyed at having to leave so thought it wasn't that one.

She used almost exactly the same words for one of them ('not my news to share' and 'need to be there for' ) but I had to stop searching for it 🤪😫😂
I honestly thought that perhaps SB dad had phoned her and told her to get her arse back because he had to get to work, as i see to remember she was trying to extend her time away.

Pure speculation but for me a valid reason for the sudden need to leave and the annoyance of having to do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Pretty much totally OT but using us chatting about World Book

They are sooooo good! You used to get pineapple ones too but I haven’t seen them in ages 😍
I’m sure you still get the pineapple ones in Aldi, although maybe this is regional (they are still delicious!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
#chairchat

I think the point we are all missing is that regardless of Jack having 49,637,987.03 unmatching, unstacking, maybe new, maybe old, maybe hers, maybe not hers chairs she always sits her dutty ass on the worktop anyway, so its irrelevant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m sure you still get the pineapple ones in Aldi, although maybe this is regional (they are still delicious!)
Manchester tarts for me (ooo errr), they do lovely ones in Sainsbury's. Not sure if that's regional too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would have to get rid of my sofa and chair and just get a two seater. If I got 2 more dining chairs match the sofa and chair you wouldn't be able to open the front door. 😂😂😂

Though the dining chairs and sofa etc are all in the same room so it would make that calculation tricky. 🤔
Sorry these are the rules, get to Conran shop at Argos or John Lewis.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I got so mad at the furlough thing, I hadn’t read on.

I have no feelings having read on because who knows what the truth is.
You're not wrong.
The 'Caroline is Furloughed' is what will do me in...

She is NOT on furlough Jack, so stop saying she is. Neither are you entitled to SEISS.
Those two things are for people who cannot work because Covid has impeded on your business or job role.
Caroline can work from home. She does admin ffs. She can easily fit her eork 8n around homeschooling, just like millions of others have done. If you have applied for a furlough payment, that is benefit fraud.
Same with SEISS. It was for self employed people who ceased trading because of Covid lockdown.
You have NOT ceased trading under lockdown. You have actually benefited under Covid because it opened up different work opportunities.
Again, if you apply for it this is fraud.
Stop bleeping going on about how you are one of the 'forgotten'. You earned a duck tonne of money last year so you are not entitled to the benefits.
And it had absolutely cock all to do with handing your tax returns in late, although you are an idiot for doing so.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
To add. 12th Feb - looks like the same salad to me! Does she have any Dash pics/videos from any other day? 🧐

Screenshot_20210304-135324_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Oh dear we seem to have a jack number of chairs 😳 14 dining chairs 3 sofa 4 dressing table stools & 2 desk chair (6 of us altogether & we were always the ones who ‘did’ Xmas etc for extended family)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wish her family well and in the warmest possible way I hope she is lying or exaggerating. Nobody deserves sick loved ones.

Back to the bun - her pet menagerie feels disturbing. If I had enough life to spare I would make an animal timeline for reference. What happened to this incarnation of Jack? Leaving Dash alone in the garage overnight is the same (if not worse) than leaving Joni alone indoors.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh dear we seem to have a jack number of chairs 😳 14 dining chairs 3 sofa 4 dressing table stools & 2 desk chair (6 of us altogether & we were always the ones who ‘did’ Xmas etc for extended family)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm a monster. 14 chairs, if I include toilets and bikes (they have saddles!) then it's 19. That's for me and the cat. The cat? She has 3 beds and a blanket. Currently curled up on the 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding! (My biggest luxury is my bedding, and genuinely it's from the John Lewis sale!)

I truly hope all is well for Jack and her loved ones. It does look a little like a strop but I'm going give her the benefit of the doubt. I don't feel it's up to me to speculate about the reasons, so I won't be doing so. Just my feelings - my soft side making a rare appearance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sadly it doesn’t feel as if school place day registered at all, no fuss made or performative best slop ever cooked. As these threads go on I feel more and more gutted for “SB” ☹
Hopefully his dad has it all sorted, and they have many happy times together!

Reactions: 20
I really think some of you could go into the private investigation service and do very well. Forensic, calm, logical. I genuinely am in awe of your skills. 🥰

• Haha
I don’t know what the #excluded 3million winds me up so much ! 1. Your a company not self employed 2. U pay yourself a living wage from earning which are higher then that 3. Your bleeping working you head !!!! 4. Why is she furloughed you are clearly ‘busy’

• Heart
I don't know why but picturing everyone counting their chairs has absolutely ended me.

Sitting here shaking, doing a creepy Mutley wheezy laugh looking like I'm having some kind of seizure.

This is why I love these threads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I'm a monster. 14 chairs, if I include toilets and bikes (they have saddles!) then it's 19. That's for me and the cat. The cat? She has 3 beds and a blanket. Currently curled up on the 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding! (My biggest luxury is my bedding, and genuinely it's from the John Lewis sale!)
Bikes! I forgot about bikes 😖.

Mrs Tunnel lives by the (n+1) rule when it comes to bikes.

I refuse to count the bikes.

ETA do I count my water rower because it has a seat?

(I do not have a water rower)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 466331

Sometimes I feel like I live in a different world from these squiggles. Do most houses REALLY have "dozens of seats"? Really? Including the sofa I could seat 11 in my (rented) flat, but 2 of them would be sitting on toilets and probably quite unimpressed by my hospitality.
Reckon you could add 12 if you sit ppl round the circumference of your bed too, we all can live in a spacious Cotswolds holiday home if we just #innovate hard enough darling xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.