Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The police just called. I'm being charged with discussing information Jack posted online and laughing at the inconsistencies.

I'm looking at twenty five years to life 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 133
I've got tit to do but I'm glued to this thread. I might have to eat my tea in the shower to save some precious time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The police just called. I'm being charged with discussing information Jack posted online and laughing at the inconsistencies.

They CALLED? I only got an email!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
GoHenry: "We've closed your account because you have repeatedly and publically announced that it was fradulently obtained."

Jack: "Right, but that wasn't true."

GoHenry: "..."

Jack: "If you look at the account history you'll see I wasn't actually using it for my groceries. I was using a normal bank card. The account is my son's."

GoHenry: "But you said on Twitter, on Sarah Akwisombe's Instagram, and in your scathing essay about potatoes that you had fradulently obtained the card to go grocery shopping."

Jack: "Well, yes but no."

GoHenry: "What?"

Jack: "I just really like lying."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
In all this DRAMA we have overlooked the fact she described her budget book, due in last September tomorrow, as "this beautiful hunk of manuscript I'm tweaking". LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I was nearly scammed- fake phishing email I replied to asking for bank details 🙈🙈 felt like a complete tit (& provided much hilarity to all the Vroos that I had believed email) reported this all to bank & I actually had to go in to the bank to change passwords etc. No police involvement. Think is extremely unlikely that an account could be closed purely from an email (insert Jimmy Nail gif)

Reactions: 40
Two things are massively irritating me about those tweets.
1. Her constant repetition that she was doxxed when she posts identifying features of her house and its location on a weekly basis and no-one has posted her address here.
2. Fam. bleeping fam. Just no.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

but do you at least have your costume ready for the trial?#priorities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot 2021-02-28 at 16.51.11.png

I vaguely recall Jack doing this?

Screenshot 2021-02-28 at 16.51.16.png

Liking a blue-ticker on folk who stay stuck in the past... :cool:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.