Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam’s forearms are entering witness protection as we speak...

Southend is first on my list post vaccine, touch wood I get charged it’s a free night’s stay with complementary brekkie and teas, beautiful! x

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I am pretty certain you can't do anything with the banks unless you give them your partial password of your id or answer security questions and give account details. If you have forgotten that, they will post it to you a temporary one that you can log into and reset your info. They can't really do anything with just a name, address and d.o.b. She is talking out her her chunky mediterranian arse as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I love how when she's called out on an inconsistency she always responds with something like "there's a reason my story doesn't make sense but I can't share it because of nasty trolls / police investigation / doxxing / delete as appropriate"

It's so convincing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
GoHenry: "We've closed your account because you have repeatedly and publically announced that it was fradulently obtained."

Jack: "Right, but that wasn't true."

GoHenry: "..."

Jack: "If you look at the account history you'll see I wasn't actually using it for my groceries. I was using a normal bank card. The account is my son's."

GoHenry: "But you said on Twitter, on Sarah Akwisombe's Instagram, and in your scathing essay about potatoes that you had fradulently obtained the card to go grocery shopping."

Jack: "Well, yes but no."

GoHenry: "What?"

Jack: "I just really like lying."
Thread title #157 "I just really like lying"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I used to investigate fraud for a large retail company, and liaised with police on a regular basis. They were only interested if the fraud we were dealing with was linked to something on a much bigger scale like drugs or money laundering. This is over 20 years ago, and the number of officers has dropped considerably so I dont expect this has changed. SiL is a police officer so I know how stretched they are these days.

Reactions: 47
I was just laughing to myself and my husband asked what I was reading.
I basically gave him a Jack 101 and his response was “I can’t believe this is a real person”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
An iconic shot from the side by Sam. Classily done, impossible for professional victim Monroe to set her flying monkeys on him or threaten legal action. Teheheeee

ETA - finally can join in with the rest of you, I present you a classic BOGOF
Here's the danger to our wildlife. A great warning on disposing of your masks correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sam's just protected his tweets 😭
Hopefully he softblocks Jack.

ETA Christ on a bike, why am I ALWAYS about 1 minute late with these updates?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I am pretty certain you can't do anything with the banks unless you give them your partial password of your id or answer security questions and give account details. If you have forgotten that, they will post it to you a temporary one that you can log into and reset your info. They can't really do anything with just a name, address and d.o.b. She is talking out her her chunky mediterranian arse as per usual.
Just thinking about this. In theory when she posts her receipts of the online shop this could play into a fraudster’s hands. Depending on which actual bank she is with for her own account some banks ask about recent transactions for security. Obviously she hasn’t done the £20 shop for a while and it wasn’t even from the go Henry account but I vaguely recall she was a victim of bank fraud before?

I wonder what slopbot makes of all this,

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Also as it's the end of the month ,would this be the time her rent is due(1st of the month ?)...cue chaos incoming .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Yes, wasn't she the one originally saying that she could turn up at our front doors at any moment?

jack i live in a uni accommodation tower block, which front door? i have technically 5 doors that could count as my front door. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I was just laughing to myself and my husband asked what I was reading.
I basically gave him a Jack 101 and his response was “I can’t believe this is a real person”
When Mrs Tunnel asked why I was laughing (at your pictures of court outfits) and I started to explain she replied,

“I do not want to hear any more about this person I do not know”

She has now gone out to look for another wife walk the dog.

I wish she was as understanding as your husband in this regard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.