Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who likes to brag she was once regarded as gifted and talented she isn’t half good as showing what a dopey bugger she actually is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
jack! i thought you had a deadline! go do you draft mate

edit: also if there’s a police investigation should you really be tweeting it? how have you had time to tweet when you’ve been chatting to the police??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Always on a Sunday isn’t it? Need to work up a massive hoo-har out of something that clearly happened the other day. Wonder what it is about Sunday afternoons?
Also, remember when she said SB was 9 and her mum had to point out he’s ten nearly eleven? Perhaps her fake 9 year old gohenry cosplay was doing a Freudian slip.

Anyway we didn’t delete any posts about the gohenry discussions so it can’t be us.

But yeah, none of it makes sense insert kachoochoo’s famous “who bleeping knows”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The story is changing because she has been called out on her bullshit. It has gone from "my son's account has been locked, you bastards!" to "the bank have received a request from me to close my son's account". These two things are massively different.
It's also gone from being just her son's account to also being her account.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I know who did it. It was Mr Bullshit. With a book. In the library

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You're not going to accuse these people of being involved in it too, are you Jack 🥰

View attachment 459742

View attachment 459743

Note that he says An ADULT'S account. Kid's cards are frequently stopped as a result of laundering legislation, as they're the ones preferred for County Lines activities, partly because kids don't understand the serious implications of having somebody else's money paid in and getting to keep some of it. Larger transactions would also flag up as potentially related, as would spending that wouldn't be expected from a primary school child.

However, when my bank card was stolen and used by a teenager, three transactions in, they stopped it and texted me before I even knew it had gone. Because spending on Roblox for an hour and then travelling into the next town along to buy electrical equipment during my usual working hours (when I'm never shopping online - my purchases are made in the late evenings) isn't normal for me. It's not a huge leap to think that with the added risk of laundering with kid's cards that the companies would apply similar software to flag up cards/accounts that need to be stopped and email the adult that something is wrong.

Even before the obvious thing of Go Henry staff having the job of searching 'go henry' to see if they've been mentioned without being tagged as part of normal customer relations activities and picking up an account of usage in direct contravention of their terms and conditions, there is a good chance that the card of Master Jack Monroe aged 9 and a half was stopped because it was being used for pizza deliveries at 11.30pm or purchases of makeup, sausages and tampons at 1.30 in the afternoon.

In short - BOLLOCKS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.