Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she's kept this up her sleeve? She knew her GoHenry card, and particulalry how she was misusing it, was mentioned by us. And then the day before the deadline she pulls it out so she can claim 'being stressed by the cabal' as a reason to not finishing again?

(Obviously, stalking and people bleeping with your stuff can be a real problem and I don't wish her anything like that).

Reactions: 54
You're not going to accuse these people of being involved in it too, are you Jack 🥰

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 15.33.48.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 15.33.25.png

Reactions: 60
can confirm you don’t get 2 cards. you get 2 accounts (a child’s account and a parents account, she can also invite another adult to onto the parent account as well) and 1 card for the child. so she’s lying through her ass about getting 2 cards (unless she’s asked for a replacement card for his account)

(hello longtime watcher here)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
ah, so that was the point. go on and on and on enough until people offer money. I feel foolish for not realising earlier

I will still be attending court in my for sale sign outfit from that momentous day

20201028_202444.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Do you think she's kept this up her sleeve? She knew her GoHenry card, and particulalry how she was misusing it, was mentioned by us. And then the day before the deadline she pulls it out so she can claim 'being stressed by the cabal' as a reason to not finishing again?

(Obviously, stalking and people bleeping with your stuff can be a real problem and I don't wish her anything like that).
I reckon so. If nothing else, would a bank do business emails on a Sunday?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I remember once my bank was on the phone because someone had tried to use my pin. That was all I was told, they told me to cancel it ( which I did) by hanging up and phoning them back to make sure it wasn't a scam using the bank number from my statements. They didn't tell me anything else.

Reactions: 29
It was the way it got worse and worse the more she added, and seeing everyone’s horrified reactions to each picture. Even some sweet squiggle fans were shocked!

In my head this was playing as it all unfolded -

On a massive grunk but this music made me smile...a pun on my Tattle name 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Are we having another day in court lads? I might go dressed as a finished book

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.