Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mugging ppl in a Facebook group when she’s gone on national tv and made multiple attempts against Ruth’s life with worse slop
Was just thinking, I wonder how many of the people getting a slagging in that group are using Jack's recipes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So just catching up..... having read the telegraph babble I feel I need to add this. She states to her SB that she only likes women and is a lesbian yet from a post in 2017 she talks about her flirting crush being a man. (I'll attach pics) She seems to have an issue of deciding what she is as a person in many aspects of her life. (Whether that be from the whole vegan gate, 'pescetarian bodybuilder', trans, non binary, the many medical issues and various other things.) It seems very much that she's not comfortable for whatever reason just being herself, whatever that may be rather than jumping on the latest 'in things' to her. Hopefully this makes sense.
FRICKING EVA GREEN???? Hahahahaha. Literally no one has ever said that to her I can guarantee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In a world where mine craft and fortnight exist I can’t see many 10 year olds wanting to lob tennis balls at empty tin cans for fun. Hell, I grew up long before the digital age and tin can tennis ball lobbing would have been a hard pass from me.
And you have to keep picking them up and lining them up again. I can just imagine the look of derision when I suggest this to my grandchildren.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do, but when I click on it it just says no conversations.
I have also changed preferences to push notifications.
I hate being so useless at computer things.
I saw a post from Helen the other day about PMs and it looks like they were switched off at some point last year, because spamming, so anyone who joined after that can't turn 'em on. Not that I ever got spammed, bah, what's wrong with my PMs eh?

Tagging @MaineCoonMama too. I don't think it's a liveware problem if you've joined relatively recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Was just thinking, I wonder how many of the people getting a slagging in that group are using Jack's recipes?
It’s just so unprofessional too, could you imagine Nigella doing this?

I’m sure in all of our respective professions we’ve seen some... things... that you want to laugh/cry over but you have to just empathise and work with them? You can tell she’s never had a proper job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think you have to have posted over 200 times for the PM option... but it should be as follows:

Click on your avatar top right, then click on Privacy

1613751487631.png

Then check this bit is set like this:

1613751546573.png

Save it and you should be able to send PMs, with the caveat that it sounds like it's been turned off for newer accounts.

Reactions: 24
It’s just so unprofessional too, could you imagine Nigella doing this?

I’m sure in all of our respective professions we’ve seen some... things... that you want to laugh/cry over but you have to just empathise and work with them? You can tell she’s never had a proper job
Nigella's so into encouraging people and taking delight in food that she set up an app purely so the 'normies' can share pics of their food.
Even taking away the fact that Jack's food always looks totally grim, you'd think someone who seems to think it's her mission in life to teach novices how to sling things into a slow cooker would be slightly less thrilled to laugh at their efforts but hey ho! That's what she *really* thinks of her audience. She's laughing at them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
but if anyone questions her corned beef grating they are bullying trolls and need to #bekind
Guess those people don't have feelings then. So that's ok. Perhaps practice what you preach. No one on here actively seeks you out to be unkind we comment on what's seen on a page that is not supposed to be seen by you. You choose to come on here and get offended just like you are choosing to be added to something to watch a poor squiggle get torn to shreds. You're an awful person truly awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.