Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait either!! I love to cook my dinner on an open flame inside an old Del Monte can! #useful

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 15.43.18.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 15.46.06.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Aren't tins like the easiest thing to recycle anyway? Quick rinse and chuck in the recycling pile and the council take them away. They dont really need to constantly be up cycled into dangerous tea lights and tit games for your nearly 11yr old. I don't get why she wants to make this a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Awww this is nice heartwarming content which Jack's ignoring despite being tagged in.

View attachment 445653
Well, it’s proper cooking, so - humbly - she discounted herself from replying due to lack of experience or qualification.

Either that, or she’ll reply in six weeks time (always on the ball!) with “I agree, Mom”.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But this is Jack's current children's story book theme!
Currently - fun and frolicks with Enid Blyton and the famous five!
Previously- beatrix potter and her anthropomorphic cat and bramble mice 🐀
Ongoing evolution of slop - George's marvelous medicine ⚗

Tune in next week kids, for another episode of Jackanory's made up stories.... 📙 🙄
What’s she going to do when she gets to the Walliams books? 😂😈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's just utterly mad.

Imagine she'd done this as part of the Linda McCartney collab

"Here's a lampshade I made using old Linda McCartney sausage boxes #JackShacks "

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Well, it’s proper cooking, so - humbly - she discounted herself from replying due to lack of experience or qualification.

Either that, or she’ll reply in six weeks time (always on the ball!) with “I agree, Mom”.
I was hoping for something along the lines of MOM, PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO PAUL HOLLYWOOD HE DRESSED UP AS A NAZI 20 YEARS AGO AND I H8 HIM!! HNNNNGGGHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Dan Lepard has entered the chat! Must be gutting for Jack that she can't join in with all the big boys and girls, because Paul's there.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 15.53.59.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
On a grunk. I know we’ve moved on to crappy uses for cans now and others have said similar but I just need to say it too - Unless little robot man has read these threads with his eyes half closed and only picking out the odd bad word, how can he not see that we are just discussing what Jack openly puts online and that we aren’t harassing anyone?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Aren't tins like the easiest thing to recycle anyway? Quick rinse and chuck in the recycling pile and the council take them away. They dont really need to constantly be up cycled into dangerous tea lights and tit games for your nearly 11yr old. I don't get why she wants to make this a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just found a marvelous idea for recycling tin cans. I'll have to tag Del Monte. (Not a picture of me BTW)
2384453665_ca829355a5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I do, but when I click on it it just says no conversations.
I have also changed preferences to push notifications.
I hate being so useless at computer things.
I think you need to have posted a certain amount of times or you need to enable something in your settings. You could ask in the Forum Business thread?

She has a remarkably inflated view of herself doesn’t she. She seems to assume that, of course, she’d be on telly and swept to superstardom, if only she had not backed out.
Well, I’ve heard you sing Jack (those toe-curling videos and the Billy Bragg fiasco), and all I will say on this is that you are completely deluded.
That's mean!

Louis gave her a private audience and was so overwhelmed he is working behind the scenes to give her a show all of her own!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.