Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is UNHINGED, how did I miss it? šŸ˜‚
I love it so much. They got the idea from Jack's seduction technique.

There's a scene that didn't make the final cut that involves inappropriately early proposals of marriage and the exchange of rings that happened to be knocking around in the kitchen drawer. :ROFLMAO:

Not really, m'lud.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think perhaps if cooking writing falls down she's going to children's TV.

You know an art attack type thing except thrifty and using the recycling.

Skint attack.
Tin art
Craft with the artful Dodger.
The CBeebies bedtime story could be Jack Monroe reading Potatoes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
More titles for the kids show.

I can't paint
I did chaos.

God I could go on forever but you know Busy.

I know there's covid an all but she does know you can go outside for a walk. Why does she keep herself locked up all day in a stuffy house.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I can't paint
I did chaos.

I know there's covid an all but she does know you can go outside for a walk. Why does she keep herself locked up all day in a stuffy house.
I did chaos šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#HotesHacks a brand new and totally original hashtag with brand new and totally original eco hacks of ideas I have had, only me, no-one else. You canā€™t find them in books. Or internetā€™s.
#HH instead of arsing around cleaning and painting old tins, rendering them unrecyclable, why not make a ā€œtin can alleyā€ in your rented garden using single use plastic, gifted, Robinsons pink grapefruit squash bottles. Simply place a bit of free soil in the bottom of them so the wind doesnā€™t blow them over! You can even place old glove puppets on top as ā€œtargetā€!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

I can't paint
I did chaos.

The shiny (black eye) show
Showing age of my not so younglings šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She lives near the sea, a short walk to the shoreline. If that were me, I would be there daily, rain or shine, blow away the cobwebs. What is the point of living in a posh area on the coast to only ever leave the house to go to ASDA?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
She lives near the sea, a short walk to the shoreline. If that were me, I would be there daily, rain or shine, blow away the cobwebs. What is the point of living in a posh area on the coast to only ever leave the house to go to ASDA?
Sheā€™s lucky to live were she is for sure, but paignton ainā€™t posh. Itā€™s hella scruffy- like them šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly, he comes across as a bit whiny and entitled. Most people I know who earn money from an arts based hobby, have to do it on the side in addition to the day job. He wants instant stardom for doodling šŸ™„
Yeah he comes across to me as desperate to be the next Nathan Pyle (strange planet) or the Oatmeal, but Iā€™m not sure heā€™s going to get there.

So flattering, Jack!

View attachment 445094
ETA: and less of the "little" forum, smolrobot!
I know this was ages ago, and it is supremely petty but i have to say it - it drives me bonkers that he uses we... ā€œBecause we interact, we went down the rabbit hole.ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is the only time I dislike the "keep it on tattle" rule. Jack is calling me, and you, liars on a public forum. I know that we do that to her, but she is putting out the information about herself, we are not. We quote Jack's own words she never references here, not even to name the site.

She is saying we are untruthful, when we only ever use her own words and deleted tweets as evidence. Nowhere does Jack provide the same evidence to prove her allegations against us. She just trots out the same old lines "they troll me and tell lies", well come on Jack, show the world where we lie about you, show us the evidence.

Not only that, she is actually calling us abusers and addicts. Those are some serious allegations. Though surely she, as a reformed alcoholic, should have compassion regarding addicts.

I can't (don't do Twitter) respond, but if I could I would be sorely tempted.

One good thing, it shows how easy it is to find here if smol robots man found us easily.
I don't actually give a flying duck about what Jack thinks of me, good, bad, or whozat? She is entitled to her opinion.

I don't interact with her on social media, so if she wants to read my thoughts on her she will have to come here.

I'll defend her against slut shaming and claims she is a bad parent, I will laugh at her pointless lies, but with take issue with the damaging stuff and the grifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Who bleeping knows šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Imagine being jack's agent and the publishing firm is like "so how's the book coming along?" And you're just praying they don't see her on twitter faffing about with a tin can bowling alley. šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚

Does anyone else think perhaps if cooking writing falls down she's going to children's TV.

You know an art attack type thing except thrifty and using the recycling.

Skint attack.
Tin art
Craft with the artful Dodger.
Shin attack
Bear in the Big crappy bungalow
Postman Jack and her 50% Maine coon cat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I cannot agree with this more. I have spoken before about living by the sea and although I am close, it is still a drive away.

For some, it is isolation, for others mountains, but most people benefit in some way when they spend time (in any way) by the sea.

She doesnā€™t know how lucky she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
#HotesHacks a brand new and totally original hashtag with brand new and totally original eco hacks of ideas I have had, only me, no-one else. You canā€™t find them in books. Or internetā€™s.
#HH instead of arsing around cleaning and painting old tins, rendering them unrecyclable, why not make a ā€œtin can alleyā€ in your rented garden using single use plastic, gifted, Robinsons pink grapefruit squash bottles. Simply place a bit of free soil in the bottom of them so the wind doesnā€™t blow them over! You can even place old glove puppets on top as ā€œtargetā€!
Where does she get the idea that plastic squash bottles are single use? They are recyclable in every area of the UK.

Single use means that the plastic is non recyclable and needs to be disposed of in landfill, such as food wrapping and disposable razors. She doesn't understand the meaning of single use plastic, does she? #ecowarriorjackshacks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Yes! I live next to the sea and aside from today I've been out every morning. Beats looking at your phone all day. Maybe that's why she doesn't?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.