Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she reckons her and SB dented those empty cans chucking tennis balls at them? Who are they, the best fast bowlers in Southend? A cricket ball or something I'd believe, but just throwing a tennis ball seems unlikely. Maybe I'm just weak...
He's #Gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You should have a little blue envelope at the top of your screen to message someone or click on their name to try?
You also have to enable messaging in your profile, account settings or something, loads of tricky boxes on the right. Ticky, and tricks you crunchy green haired oaf 🥕

@MaineCoonMama meanie beanie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The tomato allergy isn't a smoking gun - it was a temporary suspected thing, although admittedly she never followed up with "hooray turns out I'm not allergic after all!"

That's why she'll reespond to stuff like tomato allergies, Cooper's breed, and Companies House, but will never respond to real lies, like the Poverty, the 20 pound shop, etc etc.

Forget the tomatoes, literally every other gun is smoking. 😂
I agree, Jack throws so much absolute bullshit out there to try and detract from the BIG stuff.
Which is making money off poverty and riding the poverty bandwagon for all she can get her greedy
little hands on. Very Disingenuous.
She admitted this week she went to a foodbank ONCE.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
imagine once we can have parties again and everyone’s milling about in the kitchen, drinks in hand, that lovely sound of everyone chatting and laughing with some tunes in the background, and then the piece de resistance, you hand your pal an apple pie in an old bean can.
I'm imagining them being served on silver platters, like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I know another frau has already said it, but these dopey "crafts" render tin cans unrecyclable. One of the most recyclable materials we have, coated in unnecessary and probably expensive paint, which will now leach into landfill on a collection of shitcans whenever the novelty wears off.
Why not partner with a recycling or zero waste charity and make that point? If cans are your brand and USP and actual effing niche, why not apply a bit of actual thought to it? We already know what Pinterest fails look like, I can't imagine this is really any use for a book to be published in 2021 onwards. Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
imagine once we can have parties again and everyone’s milling about in the kitchen, drinks in hand, that lovely sound of everyone chatting and laughing with some tunes in the background, and then the piece de resistance, you hand your pal an apple pie in an old bean can.
It's all I want. As soon as lockdown is over, I'll put my tin wreath on the door, dot tin can candle holders around my house, get all my friends over and serve pie out of tin cans. Mini sweetcorn tins for shots, 28oz tomato tins for cocktails, those who want hot drinks better find some dead birds to put on their hands before they come to my party.

• Haha
Reactions: 87
You should have a little blue envelope at the top of your screen to message someone or click on their name to try?
I do, but when I click on it it just says no conversations.
I have also changed preferences to push notifications.
I hate being so useless at computer things.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Extremely genuine sounding apology to some random insta user she accused of being in a 'cabal'. Have a lovely day! 🥰🥰

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 15.35.29.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
No, most people wouldn't cos it looks so tit!
Oh come on!
She is surely trolling us with this stuff. Surely this can't be for real?
If your 3 year old brought this home from nursery you would still think it was awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Awww this is nice heartwarming content which Jack's ignoring despite being tagged in.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 15.38.34.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I do, but when I click on it it just says no conversations.
I have also changed preferences to push notifications.
I hate being so useless at computer things.
@MaineCoonMama

neither of you have the start conversation button on your avatars. go into your profile, click privacy, and where it says "start conversations with you" make sure it's set to "members only"

Reactions: 26
In a world where mine craft and fortnight exist I can’t see many 10 year olds wanting to lob tennis balls at empty tin cans for fun. Hell, I grew up long before the digital age and tin can tennis ball lobbing would have been a hard pass from me.
But this is Jack's current children's story book theme!
Currently - fun and frolicks with Enid Blyton and the famous five!
Previously- beatrix potter and her anthropomorphic cat and bramble mice 🐀
Ongoing evolution of slop - George's marvelous medicine ⚗

Tune in next week kids, for another episode of Jackanory's made up stories.... 📙 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.