Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone on here say the Linda McCartney / Jack collab was one of the worst brand partnerships ever?

And Jack read that and was like "hold my glass of tinned fruit juice"

• Haha
Reactions: 81
I have no idea why anyone would want to stay on a "horrible little island" with such awful people. Especially when their mother lives in Greece, which appears from their comments, is where they would prefer to be.

Should have taken the opportunity to leave this "horrible little island" when we had free movement. Unfortunately, due to the likes of your mate Jack, we have lost that right.
Yes! Exactly and like others have said the UK is really not that bad compared to other countries. I think inner city areas that have become slums would beg to differ, there are definitely grim places and attitudes in the UK but on the whole and even under a tory government it is a progressive and fairer society than many others. I'm the child of a Swedish immigrant and I choose to stay here because quelle surprise, it's pretty good here and that is in spite of having experienced real poverty, abuse and bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is it my age, am I hormonal? Just totally incredulous at all the tin can gibberish. 🙄 Even if you've got nothing to do you must have something better to do. It's just putting stuff in things that used to have stuff in them...and paint. 😀 🖌

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d love to see the negotiations for this partnership. 10 recipes?...hmm how about 3 recipes and a twitter tin can alley 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
@MaineCoonMama

neither of you have the start conversation button on your avatars. go into your profile, click privacy, and where it says "start conversations with you" make sure it's set to "members only"
Thank you
I have done that
but still I cry
NO TALK
I don't know
why
WHY?
WHHHYYYY?

• Haha
  • Sad
Every time I log onto Twitter (and I’ve checked it a few times today; day off, pissing with rain here etc) Jack is there, bleeping about with robots, tin cans and the like.

Why the duck isn’t she working on her book?!? I’m so close to sending her a shouty comment!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah. Work is done for the day 😁

I almost pitched my laptop across the room because of this exec but I see Jack is doing something entirely reasonable and not at all weird with some tin cans. So there's that.

Giddy to be all caught up. I wonder what total bat shittery we have in store this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 42
as well as addicts, she's just casually slipped "abusers" in there as well, which just absolutely appalling

pointing out lies and inconsistencies is nothing like abuse, you complete ghoul
But she is an addict and an abuser, by pointing 1 finger at us, 3 are pointing at her.

How you have not been prosecuted for conning and stealing from all those kickstarters, or by the RSPCA for torturing that poor kitten, not providing medical attention for Cooper, and Ill treating that rabbit is beyond me. We won’t mention patreon, constantly breaking lockdown, and incessant lying

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Why is Jack always making me feel sorry for multinationals? This is pitiful.

View attachment 445728
My smol lickle household that's barely big enough for all my sideboards.

She has a nerve calling anyone an addict when she has a terrible case of social media addiction. Gotta keep getting those dopamine hits from the likes and validation until it fries your brain.

Why is Jack always making me feel sorry for multinationals? This is pitiful.

View attachment 445728
Does anyone else think perhaps if cooking writing falls down she's going to children's TV.

You know an art attack type thing except thrifty and using the recycling.

Skint attack.
Tin art
Craft with the artful Dodger.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.