Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she reckons her and SB dented those empty cans chucking tennis balls at them? Who are they, the best fast bowlers in Southend? A cricket ball or something I'd believe, but just throwing a tennis ball seems unlikely. Maybe I'm just weak...
She’s a *body builder*!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Also I've had those pringles and the sour cream ones she reckons gave her pouty lips aren't even remotely hot. duck off Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
her book is due in a few days and she's out there just bleeping about with tin cans and spraypaint. Bet her publishers are thrilled...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
her book is due in a few days and she's out there just bleeping about with tin cans and spraypaint. Bet her publishers are thrilled...
It's even more hilarious to think that she's actually doing this to INCLUDE in her book!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This can business has me creased up with laughter.
🤪
Maybe this is her way of making us feel better after being such a meanie beanie earlier on?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m having a tit day (month, year, decade) but I’m absolutely howling at these tin can posts. All that experience in the fire service (hmm) and she’s completely chill about putting naked flames in painted cans and then suggesting people put them on their bath. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I’m having a tit day (month, year, decade) but I’m absolutely howling at these tin can posts. All that experience in the fire service (hmm) and she’s completely chill about putting naked flames in painted cans and then suggesting people put them on their bath. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. 😂😂😂😂😂
Same here, I can't stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she write like that?? It's an email to a furniture company, they don't want to read your ridiculous try-hard cutesy prose.
Hello, I have an OT question for you MaineCoonMama but have no idea how to private message anyone?
Any bullying ninny able to tell me how/ Thankyouverymuch

On topic, just a general WTF moment.
It appears that Jack reads here quite a lot!(?)
Why on earth doesn't she just get off twitter, get some therapy and TRY to become a nicer person.
I really don't get how, when confronted with all the awful things she has said and done, plus all the lies
she's peddled over the years, SO many years, she doesn't just see that she's a "narcissistic hole".
Or NA from here on out.
Jack's words describing herself on that audition tape for Strictly/X Factor/BGT etc

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The wreath is my favourite. WHY??

I know! the wreath that looks like plastic cups! and let's not forget the rose. why buy your beloved an actual bouquet when you can attack a tin can with pliers and a hammer and you can take a romantic date to a+e?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hello, I have an OT question for you MaineCoonMama but have no idea how to private message anyone?
Any bullying ninny able to tell me how/ Thankyouverymuch

On topic, just a general WTF moment.
It appears that Jack reads here quite a lot!(?)
Why on earth doesn't she just get off twitter, get some therapy and TRY to become a nicer person.
I really don't get how, when confronted with all the awful things she has said and done, plus all the lies
she's peddled over the years, SO many years, she doesn't just see that she's a "narcissistic hole".
Or NA from here on out.
Jack's words describing herself on that audition tape for Strictly/X Factor/BGT etc
I don't know how to message either, hopefully someone can let us know?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.