Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm laughing just thinking how the NSG would react if I suggested it.

I think those of you with offspring similar age to SB should suggest it, just for a laugh
I've just suggested to my 10yo that we take some tins from the recycling and turn them into stilts for fun. They looked at me as if I had two heads, said no thanks and went back to xbox to chat to mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
How can she make a poached egg on avo toast look so unappealing? It looks greasy and just horrible.

I am conscious that we cringe at her food, and sometimes I think we are over critical because it's her food. I think we might be negative when some of it looks at least edible. But this is just awful.
Looks like leftovers from last night's equally unappetising dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Happy Birthday Mainecoondada @MaineCoonMama from the canal of Sad Hausfraus or what TurnedUpInTipp’s wife calls “those German women on the internet”
Can’t believe she would cause an massive twitter to do over a bed delivery or train seating yet Pringle’s cause a massive reaction to her lips and she’s not @ing their customer services to swear at them, or calling a waaaambulance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I think it was @MancBee who said how frustrating it can be not to have the right of reply when being so lied about which reminded me of this - spoiler as a bit off topic.
Sali Hughes told awful lies about Tattle. On various media outlets she was allowed to say, unchallenged, that her commenters were racist, unhinged and stalkers. On national radio she said that she was scared in Paris on the metro that a Tattler (not actually naming Tattle) would jump out and push her under a train. She also said we sinisterly commented on her children - not true - it had been mentioned a couple of times that she actually children. It was all so far from the truth that new tattlers who found their way here admitted to being a bit disappointed and a bit bewildered as they found no lurid revelations - but a handful of people mildly speculating why she wasn't upfront about using Botox. Oddly she didn't mention that. Like Jack she got shouty about the silly mild banter and obviously jokey speculation eg how Welsh is she really? Whilst ignoring the very real concerns mostly former fans had about her professional behaviour. So to be called racist or an addict by an obvious shiller (who is not in fear of their life - just pissed off) is absolutely galling - but people do start to see the light, and if they don't there is always the knowledge this ticking time bomb is just waiting here. Plus it so nice to amongst like minded people.

And omg her lip fillers Pringle swelling - still can't get over that. Isn't it illegal right now? But luckily the swelling should soon subside eh?
Plus Jack get Cooper's nose checked instead of arsing about painting tins.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Jack "90% vegan" Monroe. She's finally managed to cook an egg properly though, I'll give her that. I don't like crispy bottoms but appreciate that's personal preference.
It is done in one of those silicon poach pod things, you can tell by the shape. I chucked mine out, it's not a proper poached egg unless it is cooked in water, not floating on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
20210219_153022.jpg

Just the juxtaposition of the word "gorgeous" and a photo of some badly painted, dented tins. Put your serial killer glasses back on, Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
It is done in one of those silicon poach pod things, you can tell by the shape. I chucked mine out, it's not a proper poached egg unless it is cooked in water, not floating on it.
I'd hate to see her version of a poached egg. I bet it would be saturated in vinegar 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She's determined to make SB 'younger' than he is. I don't have children but surely a child of his age* has better things to do than lob tennis balls at painted tins with his mum?

* or any age
SB: 'urgh, MamaPapa, not this again, I just started a shitting Fortnite game!'
Jack (dressed as Mary Poppins) 'chop, chop, SB, you won't get any slop until the squiggles get their content!'

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I think it was @MancBee who said how frustrating it can be not to have the right of reply when being so lied about which reminded me of this - spoiler as a bit off topic.
Sali Hughes told awful lies about Tattle. On various media outlets she was allowed to say, unchallenged, that her commenters were racist, unhinged and stalkers. On national radio she said that she was scared in Paris on the metro that a Tattler (not actually naming Tattle) would jump out and push her under a train. She also said we sinisterly commented on her children - not true - it had been mentioned a couple of times that she actually children. It was all so far from the truth that new tattlers who found their way here admitted to being a bit disappointed and a bit bewildered as they found no lurid revelations - but a handful of people mildly speculating why she wasn't upfront about using Botox. Oddly she didn't mention that. Like Jack she got shouty about the silly mild banter and obviously jokey speculation eg how Welsh is she really? Whilst ignoring the very real concerns mostly former fans had about her professional behaviour. So to be called racist or an addict by an obvious shiller (who is not in fear of their life - just pissed off) is absolutely galling - but people do start to see the light, and if they don't there is always the knowledge this ticking time bomb is just waiting here. Plus it so nice to amongst like minded people.

And omg her lip fillers Pringle swelling - still can't get over that. Isn't it illegal right now? But luckily the swelling should soon subside eh?
Plus Jack get Cooper's nose checked instead of arsing about painting tins.
Because dentists are open this time, and some dentists offer botox and fillers, some people are getting around it by going to the dentist.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So she reckons her and SB dented those empty cans chucking tennis balls at them? Who are they, the best fast bowlers in Southend? A cricket ball or something I'd believe, but just throwing a tennis ball seems unlikely. Maybe I'm just weak...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.