Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I have heard about this bleeping gorgonzola semifreddo about 60 times. It is literally the only non-slop she has ever managed to produce (with Allegra's help, perhaps? 🤔) and she references it every time she wants to say "look at me, I'm more than just a slop slinger!"
I think it’s fairly clear that around that time Jack had a considerable amount of help from Allegra with her food. These days, it’s all just brown slop. Her Instagram grid is a wall of murky sludge.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
What gifts she’s giving us. She’ll be glued to the thread now for her preliminary feedback. We’re her free market research 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She is high on her own supply.
She is a hoarder is what she is.
It is aggravating how her whole feed is about how adorable she is. And people line up to agree with her. Aggravating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If Jack only earns £20k pa, why does she have an agent? The work the agent gets her must only be part of that (possibly £5kpa if we take off the patreon income 😂) and the agent will get their earnings via a cut of that...so what agent in their right mind has someone on their books who only earns them £00s a year?
I looked it up and she has the same agent as Allegra. Awkward. I wonder if that's how they met, or they met, or whether Allegra heavily hinted that her agent should take her on? Either way, the poor woman deserves every penny of her 10%.

Her finances are such a mystery. I wish I understood what the hell is going on with the companies house accounts.

Jack trying to write down her life story in a way that explains the inconsistencies:

conspiracy-theory-meme-salvator-mundi-1024x797.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.