Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She plays the bleeping victim about everything. Jack, if you hadn't pretended to not be able to afford butter, and hadn't pretended to be vegan, there would be no "detractors" commenting when you do in fact use butter.

Also, how hilarious is it that she's got a whole chapter in her COOKBOOK trying to discredit "cruel online bullies"? No1curr.
That’s a bit rich considering she’s the biggest online bully of them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ahhh yes, this was the time that she was so annoying that Louisa made her sleep in a tent in the garden.
to think that at this point their relationship was just on the brink of collapsing and this was her way to deal with it..yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I had no idea Jack was allergic to tomatoes. Why is she rinsing off hoops then? Seems dangerous if one of the ingredients could kill you.

How odd that we were talking about a tribunal the other day, and now all this has come up. I doubt very much she'd bother going to one, as too much would come out, but I suppose if she makes the right noises she can pretend she's in the right.
Why was she buying an egg and tomato sandwich on the day she got fired?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Even her most ardent squiggles must eye roll to the back and beyond when they read her self pitying , poor me tweets.

Imagine a night out with her, Jesus , you’d be wearing a badge with ‘give me a bleeping drink NOW!’

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I came home and threw some things in a pan and it was PERFECT first time and takes no effort or practice.
duck you home economists and chefs and other cookery writers. Jack does it right first time. You are just all tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
First of all, big hugs about your health problems, that must have been terrifying at all points, and hope you are coping with any issues it brings up ♥

Secondly, Jack seems part of the self diagnosis trend that SM created. The amount of people who proclaim to be sick with whatever they've read online this week, really infuriates me. No one calls them out on it because it's not a hill worth dying on considering how nasty they become (had experience of this). Self diagnosers are always so vocal, they run off googled symptoms, contradictory issues, and must always be the sickest person in the convo. It honestly makes me scream! Jack is part of that bandwagon. It's bloody insulting to those who genuinely have these problems.
Thank you for that lovely supportive post.
I agree with everything you have said r.e self diagnosis and your right it really is frustrating and very unfair for people who do have genuine medical problems/emergencies?
Its to do with some people (like jack) who use it like you said as a kind of one upmanship also defense mechanism so they can monopolise all the attention and also never be accountable for anything?
I agree its incredibly frustrating dealing with people like that (that most of us have come across at some point unfortunately ?) Especially online?.
It can be incredibly disorientating i think not to mention demoralising to get on the wrong side of one of these so called keyboard warriors always fighting the good fight ready to unleash their rage or their disposable army of flying monkeys?
Its a narc's favourite playground (sm) isn't it and their favourite pastime?
Picking apart the wrongs of others or society (perpetually offended victim) but never having the courage or the insight to acknowledge their own personality flaws or rather dubious behaviour?
I've said it before and i'll say it again as well because i'm also very wary about those online presences (especially instagrammers and bloggers) who make a big deal about trolls?
As far as i'm concerned whoever is going on about trolls is waving a big red flag because i think basically all they are doing is projecting their shadow (self) onto other people?
Its scary to me how justified some people feel in doing that (often with the support of others?) and it can make being online quite a inhospitalble if not downright hostile enviroment?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s a term called ‘martyr syndrome’. I know it’s as we’ve dealt with a few people in Princes royal family who are like that. You have to constantly be sorry for them all the time. Everything is always awful for them, they are always skint (they aren’t) and everyone has to tip toe around them. It’s part of why she annoys me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing with her parents and the kid went down like this.
Turns up full of her own piss and importance to tell them she was pregnant.
The parents were underwhelmed.
She has a hissy fit about them not dropping to their knees and worshipping in front of her uterus.
They ask her if this is a good idea. That being a parent isn't as easy especially on your own.
She then flipped her tits, possibly shouted that she'd make a better job of it than they ever did and had a flounce.
It would explain not wanting to ask them for help.
That level of narcissism wouldn't want to admit that possibly the parents had been right.
She let her kid be hungry rather than admit it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Marcus Rashford is on the cover of Time magazine! If only Jack...if only.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At least she had her she-wee. She-wees make everything better.
She was in the garden. Go inside the house and have a proper wee in toilet.

We have stayed in the caravan on my in-laws drive (well I'm not married, but they're as good as) because they had a houseful stopping. We nipped into the house for a wee when needed. Who wants to empty a pisspot when there's a fully functioning toilet a couple of feet away?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Apologies to any keto frauen, but I am violently opposed to the thought of drinking butter.
Reminds me when I was little and invented ‘butter balls’, balls of butter rolled in cocoa. It is only now 45 years later that I have started to use butter! Drinking butter? Do you think I could use olive oile or. Sunflower oil instead? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
to think that at this point their relationship was just on the brink of collapsing and this was her way to deal with it..yikes
I thought this was worth illustrating for anyone not around at the time.

All from May 2nd 2020.

Mrs J not excited about sleeping in the garden (she left the same week).
Screenshot 2020-05-02 at 18.14.01.png

Screenshot_20200502-212047_Instagram.jpg

Early mention of the eucalyptus!
Screenshot_20210217-162310_Gallery.jpg

Thanks to @PennyLoafer and @ScorpioMoon for the screenshots. (No thanks to those who embedded tweets back then 🙄😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.