Jack Monroe #150 Haven’t you got peas to discuss?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady Jack
Why you lie?
You said you can’t stand grapefruit squash
And it messes with your meds
But you’re messing with our heads
And you’re having a carafe
Cos you lie
Lady Jack
We laff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Am I just an old fashioned frau? I have a password BOOK! My mum bought it for me one Xmas and it’s one of the most useful presents I’ve ever had. I’m always telling people to get one. It’s like a little phone book with alphabetical pages; find your username AND password in one go! Just gotta hope no one steals it or I’ll be hhhhhhhgggghhhhhhhucked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I can’t get over that one of the two pics she chose for this of her “bunny guard” is centered on what appears to be a platypus 😂 there are clearly fluffy bunnies there, why not move them to be an actual bunny guard.
Or to show up in searches for JM bunny rather than her actual one in the garage.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
That grapefruit squash seriously looks like the result of someone getting caught short on a long car journey. Or one of those Hoarders episodes where people keep their pee in bottles because there's too much junk to get into their bathroom.

she'll love that! She posted loads of weird selfies during this period trying to make herself look as unhealthy and unhinged as possible. I think she was going for a double whammy of trying to guilt trip and worry both Tattle users and Louisa
Have you ever seen Motherland? One of the mums pisses off the other, so to get back in her good books she goes up to her and says: "You look so thin! Have you been unwell? You look dangerously thin" and the mum who's a bit of a narc loves the attention. I feel like Jack would be the sort of person who would LOVE us to comment about how she looks so frail and sickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The lying is just compulsive isn’t it? Although I doubt anyone had grapefruit squash on their Jack Truths Bingo Card.

Sometimes I think she does it just to f u c k with us, but I don’t really think she’s that on the ball.

Edited to add - I bloody love grapefruit squash. Waitrose make the best one

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Recap.

She can't stand grapefruit squash and can't have it anyway.
View attachment 438259

Drinking squash during a Zoom call. November 2020.
View attachment 438263

An excellent amount of squash.
View attachment 438267

An excellent amount of grapefruit squash.
View attachment 438269

Via @Silver Linings and @Boyo
I'm exhausted after todays Grunk, but this is just the cherry on top. Over-explaining that the Robinson's bottles couldn't be hers, a random friend who drinks a ton of grapefruit squash, it's all just bullshit. All of it. She lies and lies and lies and all of the 'friends' who do things and give her things, are not real. It's all just her. Hilarious that she's documenting a clean of the bunny as well after never mentioning anything of the sort before. Extra loopy today with all these posts across different platforms.

Reactions: 64
Ha ha ha!

Wright's is owned by Simple Health and Beauty (which is owned by Unilever, etc, etc).

1613413292453.png

Right, so we have tallow...palm oil...glycerin...the rest of bleeping Unilever...

She really needs to not be ('scuse the pun) sniffing round in the hope of getting a Unilever deal whilst still claiming to be whatever the duck she is claiming about chemicals/food/animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a weird friendship group she has...imagine being at her birthday party when someone else has given her an Emin and a Smeg, and all you've got for her is a stack of empty squash bottles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
I've watched videos of people who rescue kittens - a kitten of the poor mite Jack had would have required regular feeds around the clock with special equipment and help with their toileting and most of all, kept warm, not locked in a bathroom on their own :mad:

And yes, she allowed her other cat to be territorial and aggressive under the guise of being cute and brotherly. She had no bleeping clue.

View attachment 438231

View attachment 438232

Utterly selfish, irresponsible and cruel of Jack who had no bleeping idea of the care any vulnerable kitten taken too young from its mother would have needed, let alone one with deformities

But when did that ever stop Jack with her thirst pics?

View attachment 438236
This was the worst one for me -

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
View attachment 438159
Why include the bit underlined? Apropos of nothing. Just there to help her centre herself again. 🙄
Yes she is so full of unnecessary detail everything but the kitchen sink (drama) is bunged in for its possible effect?
Its like getting hit on the head with a sledgehammer!
The devils in the detail though isn't it?
Her friend is a fiend ? (said in jest ha ha!)
Jack doesn't like grapefruit and of course it messes with her ssri meds just in case you hadn't realised that jack may have anxiety issues (on top of everything else)
So everyone tread carefully....because you tread on my dreams....forever home/book deal/got to pretend to be the frugal queen etc etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
About the house sale, 18th August 2012 : Archive to her blog post here

It did actually happen, as the local paper was there to photograph it, and the photo shows people milling about her flat. Usually I think open house sales would be far too awkward for people to want to attend, but she had the benefit of promoting it on her blog and in the paper.
I just think she's lying about her takings. £3000 is not possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if the person who asked what was in the carafe that day will see that Instagram post and be very confused

Reactions: 27
About the house sale, 18th August 2012 : Archive to her blog post here

It did actually happen, as the local paper was there to photograph it, and the photo shows people milling about her flat. Usually I think open house sales would be far too awkward for people to want to attend, but she had the benefit of promoting it on her blog and in the paper.
I just think she's lying about her takings. £3000 is not possible.
So she was too ashamed to tell her parents that she was struggling and going hungry but not too embarrassed to set up a public Facebook event to sell all her worldly goods to raise funds and invite all her friends and family to?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Haha
Reactions: 73
This was the worst one for me -
Eugh. Did she ever mention the kitten's age? She looked about 4-5 weeks old, I can't imagine Jack was up every 5 hours to feed her including overnight (I'd be more than happy to be corrected on this ☹)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
She didn't realise there was a possible interaction with her meds until she read it here.
Exactly! It's nice to know that she can actually take some positive learning outcomes from her constant lurking on our threads 🥰🥰🥰

(Now duck off jack x).

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That urban75 thread is a bit of a goldmine for forgotten Jackisms.

Here's a delightful quote from this Guardian article:

'You don't know whether the young woman walking down the street with a black baby and a lanky blond nine-year-old on her arm is a foster carer or a "slut". I was that young woman taking the kids to the shops to give my parents, who were foster carers, five minutes' peace. I was always met with whispers and stares, because people judge and people assume. One woman told me that I "should have kept my legs shut". I told her that I was a virgin, and, funnily enough, she didn't have a comeback.'

• Wow
  • Haha
I've watched videos of people who rescue kittens - a kitten of the poor mite Jack had would have required regular feeds around the clock with special equipment and help with their toileting and most of all, kept warm, not locked in a bathroom on their own :mad:

And yes, she allowed her other cat to be territorial and aggressive under the guise of being cute and brotherly. She had no bleeping clue.

View attachment 438231

View attachment 438232

Utterly selfish, irresponsible and cruel of Jack who had no bleeping idea of the care any vulnerable kitten taken too young from its mother would have needed, let alone one with deformities

But when did that ever stop Jack with her thirst pics?

View attachment 438236
Her face is completely smooth here. She has just edited herself to look that way for sympathy. I don't believe she was ever ill at that time. There was a raft of heavily edited selfies though 🤔 Sorry for being cynical but I do not trust a word she says. She has a track record for lying and making herself a perpetual victim. It's disgusting that she has gotten away with it for so long. It would have been fairer for a genuinely poor person with no safety net to have been noticed by the media and given work opportunities and a platform. Mercy Baguma had none of these things and died alone. Jack's disgusting cosplay makes a mockery of what people experience on a daily basis. Also she never acknowledged what happened to Mercy even after we posted about it on here.

• Heart
That urban75 thread is a bit of a goldmine for forgotten Jackisms.

Here's a delightful quote from this Guardian article:

'You don't know whether the young woman walking down the street with a black baby and a lanky blond nine-year-old on her arm is a foster carer or a "slut". I was that young woman taking the kids to the shops to give my parents, who were foster carers, five minutes' peace. I was always met with whispers and stares, because people judge and people assume. One woman told me that I "should have kept my legs shut". I told her that I was a virgin, and, funnily enough, she didn't have a comeback.'
If I see a young woman walking down the street with a couple of kids, yes Jack, my first thought is foster carer or slut. How brave you was to go out in public with these feral ragamuffins.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I'm exhausted after todays Grunk, but this is just the cherry on top. Over-explaining that the Robinson's bottles couldn't be hers, a random friend who drinks a ton of grapefruit squash, it's all just bullshit.
First of all, we know she doesn't have any friends. Second of all, who tf gives empty squash bottles to their neighbourhood hoarder? She's so bizarre with her lies. Why even say that it's grapefruit squash specifically? It could be lemon barley water for all we know. But of course, Robinsons is such a luxe product 😂 that she has to make excuses for why she's got it in her house. It's so, so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.