Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, maybe this bubbly bath works! The one fingernail I can see is almost clean.
Don't want to taste it in the slow cooked Christmas dinner though.

EuC2mmHXcAIBJwf.jpg

Horse spunk is strong in this one:

VqRVT-H8.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
PS Am saving thread 31 for later!
S
It's lovely to see so many delurkers here. I wish I had more time to post and keep up, this is such a lovely bunch of evil ninnies.

I do always feel a bit of cringe when people go back to #31 though. I feel like I cut our visitor way too much slack compared to wiser fraus.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
it's hilarious how all the scheduled posts are still coming even though she's given up on "being quiet" and dealing with "destitution" favour of tweeting about bridges and bubble bath! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
it's hilarious how all the scheduled posts are still coming even though she's given up on "being quiet" and dealing with "destitution" favour of tweeting about bridges and bubble bath! 🤣
Hilarious that a few days ago she was like "I am going to need time and space to go through the hideous task of looking through my 10 years of envelopes collections pls give me space but send doggos" to pinging about tweeting about bridges and making bleeping bubblebath in her slow cooker. Absolutely chaotic and a sign she just can't step away from twitter because of the validation it gives her.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She has a triple one, so a foot in each side one and she can dip her unruly labia and bottom in the centre one.

Sloe cooker washing? Completed it mate
I really wish u hadn’t shared this. It will give her ideas!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She's giving us so much material for jokes right now - I haven't felt this appreciated in weeks! Jack, if you're reading this (I know you are x) keep the trash coming! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I reckon she’s deliberately found a bit of red because red = bad. When it could have been a takeaway leaflet.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.