Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Ellabella for the thread title! 🎉 Your prize: You must eat these. Whatever the hell they are.

Recap of last thread:

1. She called someone a prune. Hope she means the Del Monte type.
2. She made some prune buns that appear to be iced with sausage fat and bacon dripping.
3. She appeared in The Metro talking some nonsense. There have been some angry comments from some vegans.
4. She’s been so BUSY.
5. Too busy to sort through her post. Please send doggos, she’s destitute and don’t you forget it.
6. Let’s all chill out with this sick beat, courtesy of Pet Slop Bots and @traumatised sideboard

Please add anything I’ve missed!

New to Jack? Check out the wiki.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
@Soapy Dolphin , when you said, "This one looks more like a JM - sloppy and brown. Forensic Fraus, can you spot anything? Photographed in a tray or drawer perhaps?" I thought I'd give it one last shot. By Jove, I found it! Jack and NotJack must have the same interior decorator.

Jack - I had to do a bit of forensic digging, but like a lot of glove/bird serial killers, our girl got sloppy (LOL) and started working in plain sight. Her stress dinos on Twitter
Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 20.29.25.png

NotJack

slop.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 150
@Soapy Dolphin , when you said, "This one looks more like a JM - sloppy and brown. Forensic Fraus, can you spot anything? Photographed in a tray or drawer perhaps?" I thought I'd give it one last shot. By Jove, I found it! Jack and NotJack must have the same interior decorator.

Jack - I had to do a bit of forensic digging, but like a lot of glove/bird serial killers, our girl got sloppy (LOL) and started working in plain sight. Her stress dinos on Twitter
View attachment 429630

NotJack

View attachment 429634
Excellent work!!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
thankspaceyou for new thread!

just noticed a big similarity between her awful rug and the Vine-Goves' stilton curtains that she HOOTED at that time

20210210_203203.jpg

20210210_203117.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

View attachment 429630

NotJack

View attachment 429634
Bingo!! Fecking A! Excellent sleuthing, kudos girlfriend!

As the Viggles originally thought, the @Non***tude instagram must be her!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

View attachment 429630

NotJack

View attachment 429634
Oh my godddddd

So she’s been sock puppeting on Linda’s comments!! Surely the viggles want telling?? I don’t know why I’m so shocked I just bloody well am.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
My first ever JM thread title!

I've scrutinised those not-yorkshire-puddings for longer than is healthy and I still have no clue what they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

View attachment 429630

NotJack

View attachment 429634
Brilliant!
All those backdrops to choose from, and plumps for the brown drawer to showcase the brown food, sprinkled with brown, with a bottle of brown for company.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
thankspaceyou for new thread!

just noticed a big similarity between her awful rug and the Vine-Goves' stilton curtains that she HOOTED at that time

View attachment 429637

View attachment 429638
Hmm, my triangulation skills aren't completely up to scratch, but isn't that this rug?

Even if it's not, that looks expensive. Must have been a big puddle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

View attachment 429630

NotJack

View attachment 429634
This is chilling 😱😱😱 well done CSIs, what a bleeping creepy weirdo! who’s got the bleeping time?!

Speaking of creepy weirdos, we now have an automated means of tracking her Patreons! Sadly I can’t link to the live table as it’s on my personal server so v 🔺 lol but an initial proof of concept running every minute is below (the weird time is called epoch time), will be every ten going forward. I’m sure we can correlate any jumps with tin rattles x

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 20.40.30.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Surely the viggles want telling?? I don’t know why I’m so shocked I just bloody well am.
I think the top viggle has her number*, she's being polite but I think most of them know who NotJack is

*as in, has her sussed, not her telephone number or anything :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
My first ever JM thread title!

I've scrutinised those not-yorkshire-puddings for longer than is healthy and I still have no clue what they are.
I've looked at them several times, I don't get them either.
Yorkies should be fluffy and golden brown, Jacks are beige and bitty they're almost biscuit like... They look like shortbread.

Reactions: 34
I’m confused. Has JM been commenting on the LMc Instagram pretending to be someone else?
What was pretend Jack saying?

Reactions: 32
Can I just say how bleeping HERE I am for this top shelf Detective work?! I know it's all been bought about because of lockdown but ninnies I applaud you.

Thanks for the new thread @Pocahontas my love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Thankyou very Poca much Poca for the new thread. I love it double because it’s funny and I didn’t have to do anything. Loving the CSI skillz of the sad hausfraus this evening!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

View attachment 429630

NotJack

View attachment 429634
Going against the grain...is the grain of wood not different? 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.