Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am off to get my vaccination today. If Jack were truly in the at risk group she would have at least had an appointment by now. We would have heard if she had, so can assume she is still waiting. She is not immune compromised.

I have had a quick look at the podcast (after 38 minutes and with no sound) to see the figures in the background. I conclude that the person in the dark coat is her son, the woman in a red jumper with long ponytail is someone that has called to pick him up to go to his father's, possibly his stepmum.

He spends weekends with his dad, so probably gets collected. It would account for him having his coat on ready to leave as soon as his mum gets off the podcast. He can't wait to escape.
Hope all goes smoothly, Manc. Mrs B had hers a couple of weeks ago, as she’s ECV. She had the Oxford jab and was a bit under the weather for a couple of days. Others we know have had Pfizer and that seems to have virtually no side effects, so fingers crossed for you. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 27
New thread! Free with sheep jumper.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.