Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do it!!! You could call it:

“Tattle yer Tastebuds - Recipes from the Cabal”

^^it’s got bestseller written all over it!
What is the worst/ best thing you have ever cooked.

Mine was the pigs in blankets pasta sauce which comprised of yellow sticker PIB from the freezer and a jar of LLoyd Grossman pasta sauce. I was hungry and it was the day before my Asda order and actually tasted better than you think.

IThe worst food I have ever been served was my cousin's boxing day soup which was basically all the leftover tit thrown in a pan and boiled. It has become a family legend and even the cousin laughs about how bad it was.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Lord, everything she makes in future in the slow cooker will taste soapy won't it?

And I'm not being mean, it's just we've seen the state of her cutlery drawer so ate more than aware of the standard of her washing up
Matches the standard of her hand washing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Like a really tit version of Dita Von Teese in the giant martini glass.
She has a triple one, so a foot in each side one and she can dip her unruly labia and bottom in the centre one.

Sloe cooker washing? Completed it mate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Found my way here after realising that nothing she has ever said added up. Bought Bootstrap and tried 3 recipes which didn’t work and Mr FW said it was divorce if he had to eat that rubbish again.
I thought for a moment mrs fernley-whittingstall had joined 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
In olden times we were told never to decant cleaning products into juice bottles in case there was a mix up or a youngster who might drink it. I guess we are all fed up of “experts” and ‘elf n safety gone maaaad these days so a squash bottle full of horse bath spunk is fine. The soapy qualities certainly won’t affect any kind or dymo type label or sticker. Or marker pen. No way it will soap off. Definitely not. Safe as houses.

Auto carrot or 🥕 as he is to me, pointy orange bastard (not you @Captainmouse )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
How dare you defile our oats. The only way to cook them is with water and a pinch of salt, stirring clockwise with a spurtle. You can pour the leftover porridge into a drawer to set and cut slices for a snack (but snacks are indulgent anyway!).

What do you mean you don’t have a porridge drawer?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Name changes can be done by mods, but only on the solstice, so you have just missed one. If you have a low amount of posts, delete and create a new one.
Thank you. I did attempt this earlier in the week but it said it would take 7 days to happen. That meant ONE WHOLE WEEK without the details on this thread. I couldn't bare it. So cancelled the deletion.

Looks like I may have to suck it up.

Reactions: 24
Erm, no offence but looking at pics on the toliet on her phone and then using same phone to take pictures with her tongue off food. Yummy!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A message from the people of Scotland:

Do not, I repeat DO NOT come to visit the Forth Road Bridge. Or any of our other bridges. Until we’re at least 10 years post-pandemic. Thankyou.
As a Scot, I would like to add a message to Jack as well. Just gonnae no.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I keep thinking about the soapy slow cooker and feel a bit sick. Future slop from that is going to have a soapy tinge :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
A message from the people of Scotland:

Do not, I repeat DO NOT come to visit the Forth Road Bridge. Or any of our other bridges. Until we’re at least 10 years post-pandemic. Thankyou.
I'm declaring my house the Salford Embassy in Scotland and I'd like to cosign this message with a resounding absolutely duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.