Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird the way she loves Scotland so much, when as far as I can see we're the first country to have cancelled her 😂 #dontfuckwithscots

Trying to pretend she's some sort of regular on This Morning, obviously she *must* refer to her little newly hatched TV presenter role 🐣
We have an office up in Scotland 🔺 I freaking love my Scottish colleagues- there is no one on Earth like them - you lot rock.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The Elisa Lam case was scary. Then I read about the Korean Elevator game and got really creeped out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
slow cooker bubble bath is now on The List.

at least, by showing it in a plastic bottle, she's trying to pretend she's returning the milk bottles

eta. I have officially got around to putting the list on the wiki!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Twitter now has her squash slow cooker bath concoction.

ETA - And this. Why add an un facetuned pic if you have to say this bollocks.
E9A60E05-CE29-40EB-BD35-C1A8A08835B0.jpeg

ETA 2. Already deleted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Aldi orgabic oars are 1.49 per Kilo and come in a paper bag. They are my oats of choice.

Disclaimer: I'm not Scottish and have never been to Scotland's iconic eatery Five Guys, so maybe I know nothing about oats.
How dare you defile our oats. The only way to cook them is with water and a pinch of salt, stirring clockwise with a spurtle. You can pour the leftover porridge into a drawer to set and cut slices for a snack (but snacks are indulgent anyway!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well loved by who?
Jack actually has a bit of a cult following on a very large (think 100 000 members) budget group I am on. As soon as a newbie asks for advice someone will pipe up and say to look up Jack's website and either make the kidney bean burgers or the sloppy peach curry. They never seem to mention the other recipes though.

It's also a group where one of the staples is a can of fruit (sugar and all) is dumped into a cheap cake mix and baked for dessert. The sugar levels in that concoction always upset me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I must have missed this one:
Vegan Rainbow Dhansak.

rainbow.jpeg

Tiny bit of pink ✔
Bit of green ✔
Lots and lots and lots of braaaaaahn ✔✔✔✔
Oh wait...that's it ❌

If she's trolling perhaps we sould submit recipe requests? Lard please, and lots of it!

Go viggle, we’re rooting for ya!
I love her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Found my way here after realising that nothing she has ever said added up. Bought Bootstrap and tried 3 recipes which didn’t work and Mr FW said it was divorce if he had to eat that rubbish again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Yes, but is it Vegan?🌱 Because that looks like someone has spent all day tickling a horse with a block of lard.
New to Instagram NotJack would never🐴💚

They have remarkably similar tastes, 'tis all. I'm sure our Jack is just a massive inspiration to literally tens of nobody out there.
#thread title #149 inspiration to tens of nobodies

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.