Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the last few pages of the last thread and oh my god, she's so anger inducing! You're a lying, grifting horror Jack and I really wish you'd just duck off into oblivion because you're upsetting a lot of people with this poor bollocks you're pedalling. You really, really don't have a damn clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The squiggles are being so dense and odd today that I'm tempted to think they're sock-puppets too - but nah, people really are that naive and sycophantic. :sick:

Reactions: 28
So October Jack had to have three layers of thermal vests, socks and hats on in the house because she feels the cold (I’m sure there will be receipts as I distinctly remember seeing those posts here) - even though we have had quite a mild autumn and winter, in fact it’s only gotten really cold in the last week.

Yet standing bare foot in the snow - is snow problem. It’s healing! Cold is therapy. Cold heal all and not make joints stiff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Cold therapy is very trendy at the moment. I know a few people doing it (I think its called the Wim Hoff method or something). I'm a few hundred miles away (🔺️) but I think I just heard the screeching wheels of yet another bandwagon pulling into the crappy bungalow...
Yeah cold water swimming sans wet/dry suit and bare running, Ben fogle is taking part

Reactions: 22
If you were vegan for two years before, why are you only just doing this? Get to absolute duck.
Screenshot_20210211-110035_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so fuming. Ffs . Will this madness never end. I am meant to be 🔺 writing accreditation paper. Not feeling argh 😡 with our dear heart. Could you please My dear not do anything for a few days so I can crack on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t have any known ailments, arthritis or otherwise, and still think it would be a madness to go outside into my garden without all my body, particularly extremities, being covered. It’s -14C here so I think most people would find this thoroughly uncontroversial!

edit: auto 🥕

Reactions: 37
posting again for some of our newer Fraus

I could have sworn I wrote this exact poem when I was 14 and mad at my mum for not allowing me to push back my curfew to midnight

View attachment 430363
Like the last time I read it, I thought it was "the rose copper moon turns it's face from my quim". It would make more sense.

And the line "That I'm a child picking pockets of stones" really doesn't make sense either. Are the pockets made of stone? Is she picking stones from peoples pockets like some smol Artful Dodger? Is she picking other people's pockets that are made of stone?

What a load of unadulterated shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so fuming. Ffs . Will this madness never end. I am meant to be 🔺 writing accreditation paper. Not feeling argh 😡 with our dear heart. Could you please My dear not do anything for a few days so I can crack on.
plant based milk chat - finger on the pulse as always

ps this is the best oat milk

Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 11.11.43 am.png

Alpro sponsorship it is then.

Rice milk is like water. I absolutely hate oat milk but most seem to like it.

Aldi own brand unsweetened soya is the one.

DefinitelyNotJack is clearly just using what they know to be non-triangulatable plates.

If you were vegan for two years before, why are you only just doing this? Get to absolute duck.View attachment 430431
Why's it only Alpro milks in the pic? She recently discovered the delicious Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"I'm in a cold bath at the moment"! Oh just piss off!!!! You are NOT in a cold bath. Even if you were (you're not) - you take your phone in the bath?! Freakin weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Alpro sponsorship it is then.

Rice milk is like water. I absolutely hate oat milk but most seem to like it.

Aldi own brand unsweetened soya is the one.
If they take her on after the Linda fiasco I'll be really surprised. I don't want to see more vegan brands losing customers over this slop-obsessed ninny and her lack of awareness :(

Reactions: 27
Owen Jones really doesn't like her does he? 😂😂😂
Is it wrong to hope the two of them in one room creates such a strong concentration of grifting energy that it forms some kind of black hole that sucks them both into a different universe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.