Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they take her on after the Linda fiasco I'll be really surprised. I don't want to see more vegan brands losing customers over this slop-obsessed ninny and her lack of awareness :(
Alpro are owned by Danone so I wouldn't sweat too much about their vegan credentials.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I know this is very late to the conversation but I still cannot believe she makes SB go to bed at 7.30 - that is just so mean. He's in secondary school next year! I wonder if her weird parenting is partly because she has no friends so no one else's parenting to compare to. Poor kid.

Also like how the excitement about the snow is all about her and all the kerazy things she is going to do, smol little pixie that she is. If it was snowing here my immediate thought would be to take my daughter out to enjoy it.
She also hides tampons in a pineapple but frequently wanders around naked

• Sick
Reactions: 26
My partner accidentally bought me almond milk recently and it tasted what I imagine Jack's dishwater to taste like. I'm a basic witch so its soy milk for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cold therapy is very trendy at the moment. I know a few people doing it (I think its called the Wim Hoff method or something). I'm a few hundred miles away (🔺️) but I think I just heard the screeching wheels of yet another bandwagon pulling into the crappy bungalow...
And it has been discredited by medical professionals. You can not just suddenly get into a bath full of iced water and it heals all ailments.

Reactions: 44
"I'm in a cold bath at the moment"! Oh just piss off!!!! You are NOT in a cold bath. Even if you were (you're not) - you take your phone in the bath?! Freakin weirdo
Hang on...some people DON’T take their phone in the bath??

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Just a little test. Can you heart this post if you are an actual vegan? Don't do anything if you're not. Cheers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alpro sponsorship it is then.

Rice milk is like water. I absolutely hate oat milk but most seem to like it.

Aldi own brand unsweetened soya is the one.
It really is a gem, that Aldi soya. I have whole milk oatly but if I was nearer an aldi would happily mix that up with that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Having left the security of mackie and food and drink, I ventured in to other areas of tattle, and surprise surprise, these Sm'ers are all the same with their multiple bubbles! Mackie is just one of many breaking the rules 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
It’s so amusing when she gets so triggere by our discussion that she has to respond. We are living rent free in that alternate-reality-filled pixie head of hers! Lol!

Also, she specifically said that living in her arcticly cold, crappy bungalow made her rheumatoid worse - she is such a disingenuous, lying, deflecting, deleting toe rag.

(ETA:- sorry about the purple prose, she’s pissing me off more than usual)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just a little test. Can you heart this post if you are an actual vegan? Don't do anything if you're not. Cheers.
Did veganuary to support Mrs Tunnel and keeping on with it- to be honest it was only the Cadbury’s giant chocolate buttons that I had to rein in 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Alpro sponsorship it is then.

Rice milk is like water. I absolutely hate oat milk but most seem to like it.

Aldi own brand unsweetened soya is the one.
I'm the complete opposite :ROFLMAO: love oat milk but soya milk is like liquid chalk to me :sick: Jack appears to have no money because of all this performative bollocks she has to do to keep up with her lies. Pretending to vegan is expensive Jack ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm the complete opposite :ROFLMAO: love oat milk but soya milk is like liquid chalk to me :sick: Jack appears to have no money because of all this performative bollocks she has to do to keep up with her lies. Pretending to vegan is expensive Jack ;)
Most soya is to me too, cheap own brands are the only ones I can get on with, presumably because there is less soya. Loads of people I know who eat dairy have switched to it or at least happily drink it in tea.

Reactions: 17
Jack appears to have no money because of all this performative bollocks she has to do to keep up with her lies. Pretending to vegan is expensive Jack ;)
It's so ridiculous. The time for pretending to be vegan was over a month ago, when, you know, it was actually Veganuary and she was actually being paid to do a vegan collab. Why bother now, Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.