Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been quiet on twitter for the past week, so why does she make a big announcement about being quiet on twitter from now on, then proceed to spam us with idiotic #content??

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Eating oily fish?, I hope it’s from the free gift of luxury fish stashed in the freezers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I'm typing away in the office, sneaking looks at my William Hill account and Tattle. The Hobbit feet pic make me laugh out loud!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Used to love running round a snowy garden in bare feet...when I was six. She's 32.

Also cold water therapy...has she duck, we'd have heard all about that one 🤥

ETA forgot about the paddle, thanks @blurstoftimes !

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry to say, dear hearts, that I witnessed a parent and baby bird sadly deceased on my walk this morning.
At least they went at the same time, it’s too cold for them they probably just went to sleep

Excellent shoe game there @Traazers
@MaineCoonMama can you let us know what “brought you here” when you realised Jack was a fraud? And also the names of the cats thankspaceyou

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
BBC Breakfast had a feature about cold water therapy and exercise as a way of improving immunity and health yesterday morning so maybe that's what gave her the inspiration? Because she's not mentioned anything about it before now has she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I know this is very late to the conversation but I still cannot believe she makes SB go to bed at 7.30 - that is just so mean. He's in secondary school next year! I wonder if her weird parenting is partly because she has no friends so no one else's parenting to compare to. Poor kid.

Also like how the excitement about the snow is all about her and all the kerazy things she is going to do, smol little pixie that she is. If it was snowing here my immediate thought would be to take my daughter out to enjoy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I also think attention is her evil mistress and this morning it’s telling her to photograph her feet in the snow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Those ankles look ridiculous, they make her feet look like duck feet.

She definitely didn’t get any DMs from weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.