Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the jars/ tins next to the toad in the hole? One looks like peanut butter and the other has something red.

It looks like a very odd combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah this was also recognised when we originally discovered “notjack” and interestingly it was deleted right after it was mentioned on here.
It’s defo not jack 🤨

ETA: I’ve been forensically following not jack and she hasn’t yet done a story.
Oh god the shame. I’m a week too late. A bit like Jack and her “hot takes” which are always late! The shame! The shame!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
an initial proof of concept running every minute is below (the weird time is called epoch time), will be every ten going forward. I’m sure we can correlate any jumps with tin rattles x

View attachment 429687
Poca, thank you as always for a wonderful new thread

HTRIA, genuinely in awe of your technology witchcraft, what would we do without you?

Excellent spot @Satisfying Click I'm genuinely in awe of your 🔺🔺🔺 skills. Wonder if she'll delete the post before viggles catch on (since it's a fair bet that one or two of them read the threads)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Let me help you with that 😊
I don't want to be that annoying mod but I think we should tread carefully with this unless we actually know its jack on the chance it's someone innocently brought into jack's latest crazy 😬

Reactions: 62
Should I ask for a deletion
I don't want to be that annoying mod but I think we should tread carefully with this unless we actually know its jack on the chance it's someone innocently brought into jack's latest crazy 😬
Fair enough, I was mid post asking if I should report it to be deleted.

Apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Should I ask for a deletion

Fair enough, I was mid post asking if I should report it to be deleted.

Apologies.
No need to say sorry , it's the kinda of thing I'd share if I wasn't a mod 😆

Maybe let's take down the screen shot to stay out of any grey areas? Then it's not explicitly named

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is chilling 😱😱😱 well done CSIs, what a bleeping creepy weirdo! who’s got the bleeping time?!

Speaking of creepy weirdos, we now have an automated means of tracking her Patreons! Sadly I can’t link to the live table as it’s on my personal server so v 🔺 lol but an initial proof of concept running every minute is below (the weird time is called epoch time), will be every ten going forward. I’m sure we can correlate any jumps with tin rattles x

View attachment 429687
This is absolutely genius!!! I love the dedication and think you, and the entire coven, are bloody amazing. 👏🏼 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just thinking that the milk NotJack uses in the posts doesn't seem like something Jack's mentioned before, although this account could just be an excuse for her to post her rare palatable and fancy meals without the fear of judgement from the poverty slop 'enthusiasts' :')

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just thinking that the milk NotJack uses in the posts doesn't seem like something Jack's mentioned before, although this account could just be an excuse for her to post her rare palatable and fancy meals without the fear of judgement from the poverty slop 'enthusiasts' :')
But she had a long diatribe about non diary milk recently

Reactions: 18
Oh god the shame. I’m a week too late. A bit like Jack and her “hot takes” which are always late! The shame! The shame!
Oh no don’t feel shame, I’m glad you brought it up again, I think there was so much going on when “not jack” was discovered it wasn’t given enough credit. So be proud you ninny!

Also it’s defo jack cos she posted this morning inspirational quote just 2 hours ago. Sounds about right for the time jack gets up to start her 27 hour day!

24B3A74A-B80C-41C3-83F6-F1326BAB4682.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Anyone ever notice whenever she announces she's going to be having a twitter break always without fail she's on twitter with a bloody vengeance?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.