Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Soapy Dolphin , when you said, "This one looks more like a JM - sloppy and brown. Forensic Fraus, can you spot anything? Photographed in a tray or drawer perhaps?" I thought I'd give it one last shot. By Jove, I found it! Jack and NotJack must have the same interior decorator.

Jack - I had to do a bit of forensic digging, but like a lot of glove/bird serial killers, our girl got sloppy (LOL) and started working in plain sight. Her stress dinos on Twitter
View attachment 429630

NotJack

View attachment 429634

Fabulous detective work!
Now when she grunkas will this account be deleted as usual or carry on like it isn’t her? I hope the second option as I don’t think that’s happened before!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can I just say how bleeping HERE I am for this top shelf Detective work?! I know it's all been bought about because of lockdown but ninnies I applaud you.

Thanks for the new thread @Pocahontas my love
Do you mean top drawer my love or are we having a Tits out detection evening (Again😱)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If you look closely, you can actually see that the username hides Jack's better known name - nongat TIT ude

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I tried, and failed, to triangulate non-Jack’s plate. All I’ve done is given myself nightmares and seen a Jack-in-the-hole that can never be unseen. Here goes:
8D907D19-F661-4748-B808-B71EC4A42D45.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
I feel uncomfortable with sharing the account details
Yes we think it’s Jack but we don’t know 100% so they’re basically a squiggle?

ETA- nice one @PoorPatrol Ive just had chunky choc chip biscuits delivered. And a new lightbulb FANCY

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is chilling 😱😱😱 well done CSIs, what a bleeping creepy weirdo! who’s got the bleeping time?!

Speaking of creepy weirdos, we now have an automated means of tracking her Patreons! Sadly I can’t link to the live table as it’s on my personal server so v 🔺 lol but an initial proof of concept running every minute is below (the weird time is called epoch time), will be every ten going forward. I’m sure we can correlate any jumps with tin rattles x

View attachment 429687
Somebody without a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’m a bit of a bored troll tonight, so googled this username. I would like to present these 2 exhibits.
A) someone with this exact username commenting on Linda McCartneys twitter saying something is vegan in 2018
And
B) the same twitter account tweeting a train company in London in 2019

I’m not saying this account used to be Jack. Just saying it’s such a weird coincidence that someone with the exact same username (which is a bit weird. I don’t get it- am I being thick?) was tweeting about vegan food in 2018.

ETA- squiggled username out

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Conscious of her using this account to doxx and abuse anyone, just an FYI for anyone who isn’t savvy with Instagram if you see a colourful pink/red circle round her user pic (highlighted) you can click on to see more images those are stories, if you view them it’ll show her your username has viewed so please be careful especially if it’s your full government name / you’ve got a public profile. Similarly to the vegans who may have accepted and are sharing on stories as normal please do be careful as she’s got very nasty previous with this x

View attachment 429746
What if you use a viewer? Will she 'see' you then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That was addressed in another thread, some of the fraus had been trying to 📐 and noticed the difference in the flooring. My own take on it was that it could be an old photo taken at a different place/time.

I've always squiggled the IG account on the off-chance it's actually Not Jack vs NotJack

Reactions: 29
Thing is about the maybe -Jack account, it's public, there's no personal info, details or personal pics. Just a random, suspicious 'vegan' account. Totally understand erring on the side of caution though!

Reactions: 24
So I’m a bit of a bored troll tonight, so googled this username. I would like to present these 2 exhibits.
A) someone with this exact username commenting on Linda McCartneys twitter saying something is vegan in 2018
And
B) the same twitter account tweeting a train company in London in 2019

I’m not saying this account used to be Jack. Just saying it’s such a weird coincidence that someone with the exact same username (which is a bit weird. I don’t get it- am I being thick?) was tweeting about vegan food in 2018.

ETA- squiggled username out
Yeah this was also recognised when we originally discovered “notjack” and interestingly it was deleted right after it was mentioned on here.
It’s defo not jack 🤨

ETA: I’ve been forensically following not jack and she hasn’t yet done a story.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.