Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actual Jack Monroe has recently started liking inspirational quotes on Twitter, as @Veronicaaa pointed out. She‘s could be bookmarking them to get ideas if she happened to have an insta account that shares the odd inspirational quote.

I‘m honestly a bit gutted knowing that the Tampon Pineapple is no more 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh lord it's Corner Shop Jack again 😨 Parma Violets? In a hot chocolate? At this rate I'm going to have to write an hour-long epic electro-slop opera (a slopera, if you will) to detail all her culinary crimes. I'm also highly tempted to remix her singing but it does feel a bit cruel. To me, I mean - I'd be the one listening to it over and over.
Could you not just Sample her?! Pet Shop Boys Style.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lads I’m doing a poll òf which gelatine based sweets you like!

Only 90% vegans can respond

• Haha
Reactions: 64
It's always extra embarrassing when she starts yomping around the crappy bungalow frantically taking more pics to reply with 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Could you not just Sample her?! Pet Shop Boys Style.
I did think about that too! I've nabbed the audio files of her singing videos, just in case. You never know when you might want to cringe your arse clean off. If I truly wanted to descend into complete insanity I could turn her into a drum kit and as many synths as I could stand. That would give us all worse nightmares than the onion police :eek:

Mmm salvaged artichoke oil in a jar with no lid on it? Lovely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Oh my bleeping christ... WHY is there an open jar in the fridge containing nothing but half an inch of a suspiciously viscous looking liquid? WHY?
one of the hacks she forgot to upload, clearly - didn't she mention mixing leftover vinegars (from pickled stuff) together?? :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
one of the hacks she forgot to upload, clearly - didn't she mention mixing leftover vinegars (from pickled stuff) together?? :sick:
Her fridge must be so fragrant 🤢

I really can't deal with this, it's beyond rank. She is actually disgusting and is going to make herself or her son very, very ill one day.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
OT just wanted to say hi and thanks for the entertainment, you guys! I have a real no-fooling chronic illness and spend a lot of time with just my three actual real Maine Coons so I've been devouring these threads and pissing myself laughing/clawing/rage-reading. So good!
Also sorry for the multiple post before, I'm new at this.

• Heart
Reactions: 100
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.