Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure notjack is jack
1/.a self proclaimed "newbie to insta" immediately begins curating a patterned feed of inspirational quotes and food photography, what not a single overfiltered cringey photo with too much vignette???
2/. Newly created insta wades into insta drama on the Linda McCartney account almost immediately after being created (their first photo upload was 28th jan, anyone have date of comment?) tags lots of big vegan accounts that support jack in the obvious hope they'll chip in and defend her
3/. This account defending jack...doesn't follow jack
4/. Claiming to be a brand new vegan - twitter from 2018 tweeting about veganism(and an LNER tweet, what is it with JM and trains?!) with same username is found by tattlers 🔺
5/. Immediate deletion of that vegan twitter account with same name when it had previously been inactive for years after we spotted and posted about it on here
6/. Someone on here comments about the editing style/ saturation of photos being like jack's - the next photo of two are in black and white

99% certain its another peeky mink but squiggling out the account doesn't do any harm just to be safe

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
The style and way the photos are taken scream food blogger to me too. Even if it is someone who's supposed to be furloughed doing some over time on Jackie's behalf

Reactions: 29
Why is an adult woman needing to get her fix from stranger-likes for posting very mediocre things on Twitter? (Oh my, a 'secret' sweetie jar how very unsuuuuuuusual!)

It's one thing to share your mundane tit on social media for friends and family, but from people you don't know? For a person with the amount of followers she has theres no curation or moderations at all (just dino-deletes very few months. Hmmmm, dino seems to only work for naps I guess)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm a bit o_O when it comes to who jack/not jack is.

but, I'm so glad to see that she's using her time wisely. I mean, taking time out of her 27 hour days to show she's replaced tampons with sweets that she doesn't eat in a decorative pineapple. literally hours after she's said she's gonna be off twitter to shred letters and avoid roadside mum face the destitution. she's just so kind and generous. we must all give generously. it must be exhausting to be jack, she deserves her dino naps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
We are on the receiving end of awfulness regularly too Jackie. Your slop

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really think brand new Instagram vegan is Jack, it’s just that we don’t have proof. Time will tell because she always Monroes it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh lord it's Corner Shop Jack again 😨 Parma Violets? In a hot chocolate? At this rate I'm going to have to write an hour-long epic electro-slop opera (a slopera, if you will) to detail all her culinary crimes. I'm also highly tempted to remix her singing but it does feel a bit cruel. To me, I mean - I'd be the one listening to it over and over.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 100
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.