Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 432845

Interesting piece of furniture in the background. NotJack has something very similar.
Yes, but is it Vegan?🌱 Because that looks like someone has spent all day tickling a horse with a block of lard.
New to Instagram NotJack would never🐴💚

They have remarkably similar tastes, 'tis all. I'm sure our Jack is just a massive inspiration to literally tens of nobody out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Well whoever squiggle is, they don't know where they are. That is Detroit rail bridge, moved from it's original location to another part of Salford Quays to be used as a footbridge over Dock 9. This area is residential and nothing to do with Media City. Media City is on Dock 10, a separate part of Salford Quays. Lovely in the daytime, I wouldn't go near it at night.

If she was wandering around that area late at night on her own, I am surprised she wasn't mugged. The area is nice and full of expensive apartments, but that particular bride is a notorious gathering spot for gangs from the adjacent Ordsall Estate. Not "a bit rowdy teenagers" gangs, drug running, gun carrying, knife wielding gangs.
Considering she wore a stab vest to glasto I don't see her getting down with the kids in Salford do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She's trolling us with the recipes she's posting. I suppose it could be complete coincidence that she's working her way through the first verse of 'Onion Police'. Peaches in a curry, the rinsed hoops (but only for company, they get the FANCY treatment) and now the revered revolting stuffing soup.

For more confirmation that she doesn't know what she's doing with regards to being vegan: no you cannot use silken tofu in a curry. There's no 'might fall apart a bit' - as soon as you start touching it, it disintegrates. It would be like soupy scrambled egg that never cooks out. If you do want to put silken tofu in a curry I would recommend blending it to hell and then using it as a kind of cream.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Not that much of a frugal jack hack if you need a separate slow cooker? I mean I am assuming here that you can't just brew up a load of bubble bath in a slow cooker that's been stewing chicken stock for a month? I could be wrong though as I am #notamaverick

I do however have a maverick hack that I use to save money on bubble bath and bath salts - I don't buy them as they irritate my skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lord, everything she makes in future in the slow cooker will taste soapy won't it?

And I'm not being mean, it's just we've seen the state of her cutlery drawer so ate more than aware of the standard of her washing up

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh god she is doing bubble bath in the slow cooker she is insane in the membrane

Terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It's the small bullshits that irritate me the most. OF COURSE she saw the pic of the forth bridge toilet yesterday. Did she really think nobody would put two and two together? Did she really think everyone would just swallow it as something so random her little smol pixie maverick brain came up with? Just coincidentally is doing a deep dive into the forth bridge the day after a pic of it went viral. I mean COME ON. SHE DENIED SEEING THE PIC. bleeping hell. No original thoughts in her bleeping head.
Next thing she’ll be telling us she’s discovered this fascinating, little known mystery about the strange death of a girl called Elisa Lam.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Now I have visions of her actually bathing in her slow cookers, an appendage dangled in each one. You could keep the bathwater simmering away for days, think of the savings!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Name checking Del Monte because she ‘genuinely really loves them’. Also - they pay her. ‘In the interests of transparency’ - my arse! It’s an ad.

She’s supposed to be a budget cook yet uses a premium brand (freebies).
She 'genuinely really loves them' like I would genuinely really love someone who gave me thousands of pounds for eating tinned fruit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.