Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so perfect. You've articulated everything so beautifully, and have said in words, things that I felt but would just have written as an angry grunt xx

Reactions: 36
It would have been so easy to miss the Thunderclap posts unless you read every single page. She makes so much bizarre content that you simply can't skip ahead when you Grunka. Last time I thought a thread was getting a bit dull, I skipped five pages and people were talking about her being kidnapped as a child and I was like "whatty what what now????" So obviously I had to then go through the thread much more carefully.

Reactions: 58
Reminded of rinsed hoops by vibing to Pet Slop Bots were you, Jack? Perhaps next you would like to address your viscous soup-based assassination attempt of dear heart @MancBee.

@Billybellend it's not jus de cheval, it's Bécheval. I've been waiting for an opportunity to announce Jack's sideline in sauces for some time. We've been quietly and gently working on it together behind the scenes although she never acknowledges me on Twitter no matter how many times I reply to her tweets with white hearts.

Reactions: 137
Has anyone noticed the music in the nearly 28K viggle's story?

Reactions: 60
I'm glad she now writes a shitty little attempt at a topical blurb on her old recipe tweets. Remember the Hootsuite era, when she just tweeted old recipe links without any commentary 4 times a day and we posted here about what a shit social media strategy that was?

She's learning from us...she even heats her oil before frying onion in her latest slop!

You'rewelcome Jack! Now Lesson 3: Don't Be A Total Cunt All The Fucking Time.

Reactions: 57
Going to have to try that, thanks for the tip!

Although you know if Mackie wore silk socks she'd be slipping over and relying on her Mediterranean arse to save her...

Reactions: 26
I tell you what the TikTok and Insta kids could unmask her. Just put some of the worst stuff in an easily digestible video.

'Exposing serial fantasist and poverty cosplay queen, Jack Monroe'

Sweet dreams kids

Reactions: 47
Prune Disappointment, a new paint shade from Farrow & Ball.

Reactions: 44

I'm waiting for that sweet, sweet Parma Violet cheque to come through, any day now

Reactions: 21
I read this recipe and she says to use honey or a vegan alternative. What's a vegan alternative to honey? Molasses?

ETA I forgot about google apparently molasses or syrup (maple, apple etc) can be substituted for honey
I found this in a library book. It's called 'Vegan Junk Food' by Zachary Bird. Not sure if it's available outside of yet though as it's pretty recent

Reactions: 19
I’m on it, Hotes. I’ll not be around at exactly 8 to not clap in your stead. Take care.
Thanks lads, especially boyo. I really wanted to deliberately not do it myself by remembering at 8pm but fell asleep due to my ouchie head.
27k viggle is pissed! Was the song common people? The Onion song?

Reactions: 24
I tell you what the TikTok and Insta kids could unmask her. Just put some of the worst stuff in an easily digestible video.

'Exposing serial fantasist and poverty cosplay queen, Jack Monroe'

Sweet dreams kids
Yes, absofuckinglutely x

Reactions: 16
completely apropos of nothing, but earlier today, I had cause to type the sentence "a 26 track fearless!!!" in the taylor swift thread. not only did I worry I'd posted it in this thread by mistake, but also had to physically stop myself from adding "on a bird!"

"a 26 track fearless?? on a bird???

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Going to have to try that, thanks for the tip!

Although you know if Mackie wore silk socks she'd be slipping over and relying on her Mediterranean arse to save her...
Silk is too expensive for someone so desitute! Not going to lie they are a tad pricey for socks, but really noticed a difference on cold days like we've had recently. If my feet get too cold it's like the worse pins and needles ever and makes me want to chop my feet off. (I have osteo so the bone spurs are pinching nerves)

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.