Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he has any MC in him, he looks like a normal ginger boy. So she lied about having one, then lied about him being only half? Lol.

Any one else would've been straight to the vet with that nose, especially with his colouring that area is susceptible to cancer due to sun exposure.

I'm baffled how many people lick her arse, her latest snow bullshit is just so bleeping dangerous.
She was advised to take him to the vet, but she said he had been attacked by the brambly mice and it was nothing to worry about 🙄 prune!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
She was advised to take him to the vet, but she said he had been attacked by the brambly mice and it was nothing to worry about 🙄 prune!
Omfg. Why am I not shocked??

To be fair, she wouldn't take the vets advice anyway. I know she reads on here but she clearly hasn't taken on anything being said about her.

The constant lying and showboating is kind of funny, but everything else she does is just outright demeaning to pretty much everyone.

I can't believe nobody has straight up slapped her flat in public, lmao. Not condoning violence m'lud, but if ever there was a need for a slapping, she's covered all the reasons :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There are some really poe-faced comments about the ceci hoops monstrosity on her Facebook page.

Someone dared to make a little joke comparing this monstrosity to the Weetabix and beans thing from earlier this week.

They were shot down in flames by a jackolyte. Do these people have no sense of humour?! Even if you are poor, you can have a laugh. MC twaddle - sucking the joy out of life. I’m sad for them.

edit: amateur squiggling

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Morning Tattlers and no thanks JM, not a chance.
I actually tried making these way back (her granola is ok so I assumed this would be ok as well)

It went straight into the bin - dry and claggy and inedible.

#tookonefortheteambeforetherewasateam

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Anyone noticed there are rather a lot of us now? The likes on posts have been going up.

Well done all of you for refusing to drink the Monroe koolaid!

Yay Friday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Anyone noticed there are rather a lot of us now? The likes on posts have been going up.

Well done all of you for refusing to drink the Monroe koolaid!

Yay Friday
Somebody should do a poll to see how many of us there are, I can’t remember the figures last time

Reactions: 26
There are some really poe-faced comments about the ceci hoops monstrosity on her Facebook page.

Someone dared to make a little joke comparing this monstrosity to the Weetabix and beans thing from earlier this week.

They were shot down in flames by a jackolyte. Do these people have no sense of humour?! Even if you are poor, you can have a laugh. MC twaddle - sucking the joy out of life. I’m sad for them.

edit: amateur squiggling
If you were struggling to feed your kids, you’d have the hoops on toast rather than combine three random rinsed meals in one which your kids will undoubtedly turn their noses up at.

Make it make sense humourless squiggle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Again not a full sized dinner plate there
I bet whoever was supposed to eat it was thankful for that. 😂

I can imagine the comments.
"I couldn't eat another mouthful."
"No honestly, not even a spoonful."
"Yes, it is very filling."
"No, no, honestly it was lovely but I don't need a Tupperware box full to take home."
"Yes you can send me a text with the recipe (mumbles, I'll delete it straight away)."
"Yes I shall be sure to tell everyone about your food, have no doubt about that."
"You must let me cook next time."

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Morning Tattlers and no thanks JM, not a chance.
The thing with this though is it says 29p a portion at the bottom but there’s still the initial outlay for all the bags of ingredients to start with. A box of cereal from Aldi is still a cheaper and probably more nutritious thing to give your kids for breakfast if you’re struggling.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.