Jack Monroe #148 Ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that photo makes me feel sorry for her. She is trying so hard to look sexy, but
Just looks sad, awkward, and desperate.
Imagine setting up your camera and striking that pose 🥴

Whenever I feel sorry for her I just think of that poor kitten 😔 and the lies, the never ending lies

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Reminded of rinsed hoops by vibing to Pet Slop Bots were you, Jack? Perhaps next you would like to address your viscous soup-based assassination attempt of dear heart @MancBee.

@Billybellend it's not jus de cheval, it's Bécheval. I've been waiting for an opportunity to announce Jack's sideline in sauces for some time. We've been quietly and gently working on it together behind the scenes although she never acknowledges me on Twitter no matter how many times I reply to her tweets with white hearts.

View attachment 431742
I’m so sad I can only laugh react to this once! This has killed me! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ooh it’s just after 11:50, think it’s safe to say she’s missed thunderclap thursday again. Suppose photoshopping your ankles to look like strange blurry twigs for attention is much more fulfilling than whatever that silly old thunderclap was about eh 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's like rice milk being thick and creamy!
:D Yes does she live in an alternate universe where she thinks everything tastes good?
It could explain her choice of ingredients?
To be fair i've known other people similar to that (but not as extreme).
Who will cook something and be going mmm mm and complimenting themselves and then when you sit down to eat, you have to grimace politely mmm yeah that was nice :sick: just because the other person is so over invested about their food being really tasty?
Thats the type that will tell all and sundry about how good a chef they are and brag about their job,income amazing social (or sex life) yadda yadda yadda...
Yep delusion is real in some people and yet they are so convinced that they have the golden touch....that you just can't even say anything (not that they'd let you anyway?)😁
Shades of jack definitely?
I think confidence is so overrated sometimes because its rarely objective?
I really think that she is under the impression that everything she makes or uses or does is fantastic (because she is a top princess)?

[m

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have we seen these viggles? Linda Mc’s tried to er invoke Linda. Hasn’t gone down well.
50FDB277-038F-4A7B-9F83-9E20776AB618.jpeg
EA7EB3F4-9302-432D-9271-0DE933834BDA.jpeg
6B85DB48-D8C2-466E-AE29-69C4D36EC0EC.jpeg
795A9A24-911C-4818-A778-ED5690944E04.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Or, alternatively, rather than taking the ingredients for at least three separate meals and rendering all 3 inedible, microwave a spud or put two slices of bread in the toaster and have lunches for the best part of the working week?
No no no! Budgeting and making judicious use of your supplies to make edible food? You really haven't thought this through. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks lads, especially boyo. I really wanted to deliberately not do it myself by remembering at 8pm but fell asleep due to my ouchie head.
27k viggle is pissed! Was the song common people? The Onion song?
Music is Abigail Breslin, "You Suck".

I think Viggle's followers have increased due to this stushie, probably people agreeing with her. She was around 27.5K if I remember correctly, now 27.9K.

Oh, and I swear by my hand-knitted socks for keeping my arthritic feet warm. 75% wool, 25% nylon for strength, and so much warmer than the ones you can buy in shops (except no doubt in John Lewis and above where you can probably buy cashmere ones....)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@MaineCoonMama you can checkout his ears on the hammock, you will be pleased to hear his nose has improved
I don't think he has any MC in him, he looks like a normal ginger boy. So she lied about having one, then lied about him being only half? Lol.

Any one else would've been straight to the vet with that nose, especially with his colouring that area is susceptible to cancer due to sun exposure.

I'm baffled how many people lick her arse, her latest snow bullshit is just so bleeping dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
[QUOTE="MaineCoonMama, post: 3891176, member: 18
I'm baffled how many people lick her arse, her latest snow bullshit is just so bleeping dangerous.
[/QUOTE]
You and me both...

Reactions: 13
Oh lord it's Corner Shop Jack again 😨 Parma Violets? In a hot chocolate? At this rate I'm going to have to write an hour-long epic electro-slop opera (a slopera, if you will) to detail all her culinary crimes. I'm also highly tempted to remix her singing but it does feel a bit cruel. To me, I mean - I'd be the one listening to it over and over.
Do it, do it, do it !!! 😍🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.