Jack Monroe #146 Can we see the Emin please, cos the rest of this is ugly af

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine this happening in other professions.

Can you mark my homework?
Not right now, swamped with requests 🙃, remind me in the morning and I will ping it back to you!

Can you write me a prescription?
I’m having a siesta nap at the mo. Prod me next week and I will send it right over 🥰.

Could I bother you for a refund on this item I bought from your shop?
This week has been awful 🤪for me so if you give me a jolt in a day or two then I will try to email you one 🤍.
Exactly this!!!!
Since she is so keen to declare the squiggle convos as work,haha.

Surgeon: "Oh noooo, look at my splinter, I can't operate on this patient, I might even go to A&E!!!! Had this for days now, this is baaaaad!! Ah, my floofly cat will comfort me, wait...I have a tip jar, did you know? Why? Because I am saaaaaaving people?
What??? We have a new heart surgeon at the hospital?? Is she getting in my niche? Don't people know I started this?
I gave someone the wrong meds and now they criticise me. Don't they know that I have rejection dysphoria??? Hiya, management!
I also added a wheelchair to my E-Mail signature and my colleague asked why, since I am not in a wheelchair. I will report that colleague for discrimination."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Yel

(Btw the Mumsnet links intentionally do not work from Tattle).
And in fairness that's only after they did the same and banned any links to tattle. Two can play at that game 😆😵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Lads as there is a quiet moment I’ll start the new thread now, should be up in ten mins

Here we are

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.