Jack Monroe #146 Can we see the Emin please, cos the rest of this is ugly af

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Often my children will barge into the kitchen and shout "muuuum" (actually my 5 year old will often call me mama- no idea why... Think she finds it funny. ) But I don't think I've ever looked up directly (into a camera) smiling maniacally with all my teeth on show like that. I reckon it would terrify my children, like I was some sort of angry baboon.
Maybe that's just me, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
The idea of him bouncing in from another room with her phone - the likelihood of her phone being more than one metre away from her at any time is unfathomable. I know if my child came bouncing in, shouting ‘Look!’, he’d get me looking befuddled, not blissful.

Have images of her setting up the trusty tripod and whispering that she was ready for her candid shot, and the sentient mirror yelling from upstairs, ‘That’s the one, darling!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Quea
Often my children will barge into the kitchen and shout "muuuum" (actually my 5 year old will often call me mama- no idea why... Think she finds it funny. ) But I don't think I've ever looked up directly (into a camera) smiling maniacally with all my teeth on show like that. I reckon it would terrify my children, like I was some sort of angry baboon.
Maybe that's just me, though.
It never happened.

None of it ever does.

She writes this shite as it make herself and others feel like she has a better life than she actually does.

Most of us are just about surviving through our own version of a living nightmare at the moment. Her efforts at fabricating a cutesy, jolly journey through this is nauseating and quite frankly, damaging.

Carry on ruining a lovely house with your compulsive cluttering Jack; it will come back to bite you in the end.

Sorry for ranty post. Two tit days equals a very, very short fuse.

ETA when the f*** will it stop snowing/raining 😞?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
View attachment 419992

@SoulRebel Have we got Gland Thingy on the ailment list?
Where, oh where, is the massive period zit"? People suffer with terrible acne and she points out a non existent, or hardly noticeable, zit.

As for the "snaggle tooth", my teeth are less straight than hers, and most people compliment me on my teeth. They were straightened when I was a child, but retained a bit of a quirky unevenness.

She reminds me of a 14 year old girl struggling with self confidence issues. She is a grown woman who should either do something about her tooth, or come to terms with the fact that people are not as perfect as the photoshopped images seen on the covers of magazines.

Reactions: 55
The idea of him bouncing in from another room with her phone - the likelihood of her phone being more than one metre away from her at any time is unfathomable.
She’s got like 5 phones. He’s probably not allowed to touch the iPhone 11 - hence the lack of ‘portrait mode’ which as we know is the only thing she does to her selfies....

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does SB say Muh-Mar (channelling his inner Bridgeton) or Mah-Mah (channelling his inner Italian). I must know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The idea of him bouncing in from another room with her phone - the likelihood of her phone being more than one metre away from her at any time is unfathomable.
From the look of the photo, wouldn't he be stood by the back door? So he's just run in from the rainy, wet and muddy garden...
My mum would have throttled me..

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Back to the photograph, she now has a wall of artwork, where last week it was a bare wall. She is so busy trying to get the book finished (along with that massive list of chores that everyone does without comment) that she spent time rearranging unnecessary pictures on a wall. No doubt she would class that as work.

Talk about Rome burning while Nero fiddles.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Good Morning Cabal,
LM has found their voice on IG under the sausage ‘slop’ curry pastitio thingy. Not read them all yet but wanted to share with you immediately!!!
*goes back to insta*

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.