Jack Monroe #145 Mamapapa, why is all the food brown?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to bung the full sized image too as there's a lot of.... uh.... detail.

(Read as: ABSOLUTELY SHITLOADS OF PILES OF CRAP FUCKIN EVERYWHERE)

I spy, with my little eye.... CHICKEN. EGGS. and PRUNES. 🤢
Looks very much as if she's trying to emulate Allegra's *topsy turvy kitchen?

*Am being kind. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
But..but...the prunes didn't win the poll? 🥺

Are those rolls of paper the backdrops? If so why does she have so many?!?! No way do you need all those.

I am astounded she is bragging about recipe testing at this late stage. She is so far behind it's unbelievable. This should have been done months ago. I can't believe she was dicking around with trifles and slagging other people's recipes off at Christmas when she hadn't even tested these yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She shows how unprofessional she is without even realising it.

Messy kitchen☑
Too much going on at the same time☑
Fannying around on Twitter☑

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Copper pans scattered all over, replaced with all the photo materials. Drawers on top of the cupboards. Arena flowers massive box unopened on the floor. I reckon she’s put a dog in the spare room.
AC0F8806-7A58-466D-B7A9-A2B53E04A2E7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Isn't recipe testing supposed to be undertaken by someone else?
Someone not familiar with the big slop energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
How is she not embarrassed to post this?

All this work for the book should have been done ages ago.

If it was me I'd be bluffing to the publisher that I was proof reading/editing AND definitely not putting up evidence that I'd obviously been pissing about for the last few months.

TWAAATTTTT!
(Just because)
Absolutely this. She should know that she is in danger of jeopardising future book deals and customer confidence in the finished product by scrap booking all of this slap dash, last minute chaos.

I think she does it because (1) obviously all SM content and likes are good in her book, even if might reflect badly on her and (2) she manipulates the truth so much day to day that she feels compelled to document everything in detail, as she is stuck in the habit of ‘backing up’ all of her outlandish claims.

Reactions: 37
I'm so confused. Why does she think this kitchen is something to be proud of? Something nice that she's "worked her tits off for"? And why does she think that adding that it was taken with a zoom lens would be something to be guilty or apologetic about? None of it makes sense. Plus, as you all say, the fact she's recipe testing several months after her original due date, and four days after her extended due date, is just laughable.

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 12.53.26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Does...does she not know her agent and publisher can see all this? How is she not dying of shame!? Recipe development and testing almost a week past deadline (which wasn't even the first deadline)...I can't even.

Copper pans scattered all over, replaced with all the photo materials. Drawers on top of the cupboards. Arena flowers massive box unopened on the floor. I reckon she’s put a dog in the spare room.
View attachment 418479
I think you might be on to something here. If she posts a video of herself gleefully being licked by a new puppo I'll actually scream.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
View attachment 418479
This actually makes me feel much better about my perceptions of how cluttered my own kitchen is 😂 This is making me itch.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm so confused. Why does she think this kitchen is something to be proud of? Something nice that she's "worked her tits off for"? And why does she think that adding that it was taken with a zoom lens would be something to be guilty or apologetic about? None of it makes sense. Plus, as you all say, the fact she's recipe testing several months after her original due date, and four days after her extended due date, is just laughable.

View attachment 418481
Did you not know that the harder you work, the more your kitchen elongates? The clutter multiplies too. I think Pythagoras explained it.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

View attachment 418481
Worked her tits off > twatting about on Twitter, coat tailing others , throwing hissy fits and slagging off those she dislikes.

Please🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Weren’t the backdrop papers previously in a Cotswald dresser? Maybe the dressers have revolted and LEFT? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.