Jack Monroe #145 Mamapapa, why is all the food brown?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds so tasty - thank you!

Reactions: 15
Hahaha. The ads on my phone were PERFECTLY timed for scrolling through...

Attachments

Reactions: 32
ooh, Mom did similar in a xmas show but with pomegranate cos it's FANCY and called it a makeshift trifle or some such. obviously, jack won't remember that or she'd have had a go like she did at all the other trifles

I made it and it was OOOFT
Make shit trifle more like

Reactions: 12
Whoever said “.Traazers, on a bird?”(said in a Old Chief voice ) is funny , is right on the money .

Reactions: 23
Soup?

Last I checked youre not supposed to be able to stand a spoon in your soup
I totally agree with you on this concept. The 'soup' shown looks like a hammer and chisel may be necessary to break in.

Reactions: 21
What it all comes down to
Is that everything is going to be fine, fine, fine
‘Cause

Reactions: 70
The last bit of your comment made me lol! I'd like to think that Jack plays a practical joke where she presents her slop with her signature gift hands, SB and BB are just tucking in with their straws, then Jack slams her hands down on the table, lets out a huge belly laugh and roars, "Only joking! I've got the Charlie Bighams in the oven. Get your Sophie Conran plates ready!"

Reactions: 52
Did she really say that about the autism and ADHD?? You’d think if you were going to lie about something medical, you’d at least Google how they ‘test’ for it. No mention of a QB test, or psychological assessments or speech and language sessions? No? Just a doctor meeting her once and deciding she’s 99% autustic and a little bit ADHD? Did the same doctor diagnose her 98% veganism too??

Reactions: 38
She clearly doesn't do liquid, gas or solid tests on her recipies from what I can see.

Liquid foods, Ie soups turn out solids
Solid foods Ie most things she attempts to cook turn out liquid or to give them their correct terminology sloplike.

Reactions: 18
Sorry if you’ve seen these already!

I got as far as "thankyouverymuch" no spaces before choking on my drink!

and all the people she's cited as being trans/genderfluid/genderqueer all came out *once*

it's just beyond self-obsessed to keep banging on like you're the only queer in the world.

and don't wear stained clothes to a big do. please. you are not cool

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.