Jack Monroe #144 The man from Strictly, he say No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree i’m afraid that the vegans are starting to look a little too ‘Vegangelist’ and targeted at Jack now, I speak as a fellow one. Jack will no doubt have warned LM that she has people trolling her 24/7 and not to engage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
At least she knew to report them to Social Services and not the good old American CPS

ETA - Judgy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 51
2 stories in which JM goes against their instinct and doesn't make a fuss. So really it should read, I gently quietly left as per usual and made a big deal on Mumsnet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think the point has been made now by the vegans, don't buy Linda M if you don't want, but move on. It'll be called bullying soon.

Reactions: 29
Very very angry viggles on the new post on LM. Some of them are getting a bit too angry.

They will not go away.

Her stories on the other hand are hilarious. They read like a Year 9 GCSE English language paper 1 Question 5 attempt. Which is funny given her article was in a sample set for paper 2.

Book update please?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Later she says she was dog-sitting for 5 days (moving house in the middle, OK Jack).

She also says this:

View attachment 413502

Don't wanna sound like a dick here, but I've lived on three continents and I have fewer stories than this loon.

Christ, she's thick as tit, isn't she? Anybody under the influence of anything is more of a risk to everybody else - and then giving a homeless guy cash for a hostel? They're free - that's one of the standard 'Scuse me, have you got some money?' scams (Mr D used to deal with the hostels/service users), along with 'my kid is in the hospital' and 'I've locked myself out and I need train fare to get my spare key from my Mum'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't find Linda McCartneys original responses where they say they are partnering with Jack because she is a meat reducer, and that they will consider the points of view expressed for future collaborations.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very very angry viggles on the new post on LM. Some of them are getting a bit too angry.

They will not go away.

Her stories on the other hand are hilarious. They read like a Year 9 GCSE English language paper 1 Question 5 attempt. Which is funny given her article was in a sample set for paper 2.

Book update please?

We should remember that these are the people who made Palm Oil a thing. That's why you can select Palm Oil Free on the Ocado website.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Excuse you, @Pocahontas, Jack is a SEVERE lesbian, she would never dance the tango with a man-go 💃 I've never watched Strictly but I find the idea of her asking to go on and getting rejected hysterical. Don't even care if it's not true, it's very entertaining to imagine the ensuing howling and clawing of a rejection-sensitive slopmonster.

How the duck is a thumbs up emoji hostile, it's literally a positive symbol? Is it a neurodiverse thing to not understand why people are asking if something completely inane is a neurodiverse thing?
I don’t know your home situation but based purely on that first line please will you adopt me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm behind and you are probably all on it already, but this video is her, right? It's her in her 'uncle by the fruit machine' outfit.

How truly bizarre to have a 'celebrity' produce content, but then not refer to them and make them not recognisable in the video?

I just looked. I thought it was her too!
Unfortunately no tatts on hands and hairy arms suggest it is a bloke x

Reactions: 16
Oh god, threatening to call social services on a young mum because she was too loud for your liking in a beer garden? Scummy, scummy behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I grew up in the Royal Mail 🔺 with many relatives working there yet the only thing I know is that the machine can’t sort red envelopes 😂
Babe, same! Except not really 😂 My Dad was a postman for 45 years. I went to some Christmas parties at the local sorting office as a kid. I don't remember much about them other than sitting on Santa's knee. I vaguely knew some of my Dad's postie friends. I would never say I 'grew up in the postal service' though.

I did work experience at my Mum's Tesco branch too, did I grow up in retail?

Stop claiming other people's lives as your own you perfidious magpie 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think the point has been made now by the vegans, don't buy Linda M if you don't want, but move on. It'll be called bullying soon.
Problem is, no one likes being ignored, more often than not it just makes people angrier.

That Linda McCartney has replied to harmless comments whilst studiously ignoring the valid criticisms on the same posts from the viggles, it's really not that surprising that they're getting more aggressive?

As a vegan, I'm currently sitting on my hands not to comment.....

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Ahh Jack, still behaving like a Tori Wankür then? How predictably boring. But so nice to see more enlightened viggles. Spread the word far and wide my little ones.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.