Jack Monroe #144 The man from Strictly, he say No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind her zero kelvin takes on political issues. What I'd like to know is where is the orzo video and our fourth and final cursed Linda McCartney recipe for Veganuary? We've been a good cabal, can we not have a little cringe-inducing camera presence and some slop as a treat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Hard to tell as of this moment in time but I'm sure more attention-seeking clues will be on the way. After all, someone will have to be blamed for any last-minute book deadline-missing chaos...
Hmm.. I thinks following this here thread will be informative.. 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Excuse you, @Pocahontas, Jack is a SEVERE lesbian, she would never dance the tango with a man-go 💃 I've never watched Strictly but I find the idea of her asking to go on and getting rejected hysterical. Don't even care if it's not true, it's very entertaining to imagine the ensuing howling and clawing of a rejection-sensitive slopmonster.

How the duck is a thumbs up emoji hostile, it's literally a positive symbol? Is it a neurodiverse thing to not understand why people are asking if something completely inane is a neurodiverse thing?
You’re absolutely right, she is a severe lesbian, and she deserves to be partnered correctly (I just wanted her in the glitzy dress)
E378CBD1-982B-4038-9DCC-10AA0E6AF51B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Never mind her zero kelvin takes on political issues. What I'd like to know is where is the orzo video and our fourth and final cursed Linda McCartney recipe for Veganuary? We've been a good cabal, can we not have a little cringe-inducing camera presence and some slop as a treat?
The absolute irony...we sat through six weeks of the mayo chronicles, and the one time she does a professional setup for a video, it doesn't see the light of day.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
This is the tweet that brought me here.
I'm confused. I thought Jack and Louisa had parted ways, so I googled.. and found this thread.. hello.

Did Jack and Louisa get back together or something or is Jack desperate for ass pats from her?
They split up and Louisa Compton moved out, but then Louisa Compton moved back in for Lockdown 2. Louisa Compton's whereabouts are currently unknown because she's almost certainly stopped Jack from mentioning her on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
This is the tweet that brought me here.
I'm confused. I thought Jack and Louisa had parted ways, so I googled.. and found this thread.. hello.

Did Jack and Louisa get back together or something or is Jack desperate for ass pats from her?
How long have you got, Phil? Jack is a liar and a grifter who lives in a world of fantasy. Everything she says and does is an attention seeking exercise, mostly to get more sympathy and more money from her (sometimes vulnerable) followers. The recaps and wiki at the beginning of each thread are brilliant, but basically it’s all smoke and mirrors with Jack. She’s getting paid handsomely for pretending to be a.) poor, and b.) selfless and sweet. Neither of those things are Jack’s reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
There’s literally a massive campaign about buildings which still have the dodgy cladding.
Also there are people who bought such flats who cannot move/sell/get a new mortgage as the building isn’t safe

It was big in the news about a week ago, this is an actual cold take
I think there was a report on the One Show last year about it.
Not even joking. This is very old news.
Jack mate, if you do insist on jumping on a bandwagon than can you at least make sure it is from 2021? Seriously, this particular topic predates Covid.

Reactions: 38
I don't understand. What would that show? A direct correlation between being a landlord and voting against the poors? (Being pithy here, I don't intend to offend) That landlords are evil when they're MPs but not if they're people related to Jack? I bet if Jack had the opportunity to be a landlord she would jump at the opportunity for a passive income - and, what's more, she would be a third generation landlord. Practically the devil personified.

I actually came here to copy and paste something I wrote on the Joe Wicks thread but is also applicable to Jack: I can't stand influencers who actively choose to have an unconventional job and then act like it's a chore for them and like they're selflessly enduring it for others, rather than solely for their own personal gain. Just get a real job and be happy.

ETA I have just finished my grunk and saw the original tweet re cladding. I thought she was just on another 'landlords and MPs are evil' rant
Oh my word. What you've just said about influencers is something I've been thinking for a while but have never seen written in black and white. Thank(space)you!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Don't worry everyone, Jack has reached out to some investigative journo friends about an issue that has already been bought up elsewhere weeks/months ago and written about. But she's on it. Incisive and forensic that one. Real finger on the pulse stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
You’re absolutely right, she is a severe lesbian, she deserves to be partnered correctly (I just wanted her in the glitzy dress)
Perfect, it's even her power stance 😂 I also love how thrilled she looks to be getting simultaneously punched and kicked in the groin by Nicola Adams. She could totally pull off that suit though I think, would look proper good on her near the fluorescent lighting of the Asda reduced chiller cabinet.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Don't worry everyone, Jack has reached out to some investigative journo friends about an issue that has already been bought up elsewhere weeks/months ago and written about. But she's on it. Incisive and forensic that one. Real finger on the pulse stuff.
Yeah I mean we all know that investigative journalists are known for being as thick as tit 🙄 they all rely on a charlatan with 4.5 GCSE’s who can’t make a béchamel, to find them years-old cases to dig into. Via Twitter. Give me strength. Pie Jesu!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Its lovely that's she wants to do all this twitter campaigning but doesn't she have a book to finish?
Like actual paid work shes been contracted to do?

I can only imagine my bosses reaction if I pulled a Jack and told him that unfortunately I hadn't completed any of the work he was paying me to do because I was too busy mashing tweets out about things i dont really understand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ironic that Jack demands MPs be transparent with their different incomes yet has faked poverty for years

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
Jack is a liar and a grifter who lives in a world of fantasy. Everything she says and does is an attention seeking exercis
Oh I know.. I'm keenly aware of the Monroe..
From way back when her gender was whatever would sell books better and there was an incident on another forum where she joined thinking she was a big shot doing an AMA and most told her to do one. .. then another issue with a "Poor single.mum" knocking her wallet at a Wetherspoons.. and a few others over the years.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
"Already put better connected journalist friends onto it."
Translation: I've texted Louisa. She'll get right on it once she's sorted her fitness tracker.

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Yeah I mean we all know that investigative journalists are known for being as thick as tit 🙄 they all rely on a charlatan with 4.5 GCSE’s who can’t make a béchamel, to find them years-old cases to dig into. Via Twitter. Give me strength. Pie Jesu!!
Every time she says that she's got friends 'on it' I imagine multiple Annika Rice-types jumping out of helicopters and running around

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.