Jack Monroe #144 The man from Strictly, he say No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse you, @Pocahontas, Jack is a SEVERE lesbian, she would never dance the tango with a man-go 💃 I've never watched Strictly but I find the idea of her asking to go on and getting rejected hysterical. Don't even care if it's not true, it's very entertaining to imagine the ensuing howling and clawing of a rejection-sensitive slopmonster.

How the duck is a thumbs up emoji hostile, it's literally a positive symbol? Is it a neurodiverse thing to not understand why people are asking if something completely inane is a neurodiverse thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 68
She really did profit of the FSM didn’t she? I don’t believe for one minute, her interviews and articles were done for free. Isn’t it... well, WRONG to profit off starving children?
She got lots of interviews. Although she probably wasn't paid for them, they raised her profile so yes, she profited from FSM.
She did at least two paid for articles as well. Can't remember what but they were rehashings of 'Potatoes' trying to weave herself into the narrative. I think one was for Vogue?

Reactions: 45
There’s literally a massive campaign about buildings which still have the dodgy cladding.
Also there are people who bought such flats who cannot move/sell/get a new mortgage as the building isn’t safe

It was big in the news about a week ago, this is an actual cold take

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
There’s literally a massive campaign about buildings which still have the dodgy cladding.
Also there are people who bought such flats who cannot move/sell/get a new mortgage as the building isn’t safe

It was big in the news about a week ago, this is an actual cold take
Typical Jack, always jumping on the bandwagon as it’s left the station

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20210131-220847_Twitter.jpg

YOUR bleeping DAD IS A LANDLORD YOU GRADE A BELLEND
I don't understand. What would that show? A direct correlation between being a landlord and voting against the poors? (Being pithy here, I don't intend to offend) That landlords are evil when they're MPs but not if they're people related to Jack? I bet if Jack had the opportunity to be a landlord she would jump at the opportunity for a passive income - and, what's more, she would be a third generation landlord. Practically the devil personified.

I actually came here to copy and paste something I wrote on the Joe Wicks thread but is also applicable to Jack: I can't stand influencers who actively choose to have an unconventional job and then act like it's a chore for them and like they're selflessly enduring it for others, rather than solely for their own personal gain. Just get a real job and be happy.

ETA I have just finished my grunk and saw the original tweet re cladding. I thought she was just on another 'landlords and MPs are evil' rant

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
This is the tweet that brought me here.
I'm confused. I thought Jack and Louisa had parted ways, so I googled.. and found this thread.. hello.

Did Jack and Louisa get back together or something or is Jack desperate for ass pats from her?
Hard to tell as of this moment in time but I'm sure more attention-seeking clues will be on the way. After all, someone will have to be blamed for any last-minute book deadline-missing chaos...

Reactions: 34
A couple of years ago I had a Tinder date, and he texted me, "Meet you at 12?" or whatever. I sent the 👍🏻 emoji and he replied, "What does that mean?"

I told a friend, "Oh, I don't think this one will be a keeper" and indeed, the date lasted precisely the time it took to finish one drink.

Now I realise I was an ableist head all along!!! I'm sorry, Argentinian guy whose name I can't remember. Please don't cancel me Jack 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Dear fellow fraus I've tried a coffee scrub. Doubt she has , bath was reminiscent of a toddler shitting in it but with a nicer smell! Stick to fertilising plants with the grounds
I actually LOVE a good coffee scrub, I swipe the grounds from my husband's coffee machine (I'm a philistine and prefer instant). I think you need to be careful or it can affect the pipes tho? I use a mini strainer to stop any going down the drain just in case

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.