Jack Monroe #144 The man from Strictly, he say No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help.. what's RSD? All I can think of is repetitive strain disorder. From Twittering. Am I neurodiverse for not knowing?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But a thumbs up is like yay yes cool cool cool......I don't understand 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
....this emoji: 🤯 is not, as I thought, a judge's wig. It's...head full of steam! Blimey.

Also, off topic, but...i only found out a few months ago that the pointy arrow on instagram is not actually a compass

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Didnt she say her dad was a landlord and the kitchen was basically a worktop balanced on the stairs or something? They always say you should have your own back garden in order before you start nosying at other peoples...advice Jack could do with listening to!

Also I guess FSM have fallen by the wayside then?
Soz kids, Jack's had her payments now so you and your warm frubes are on your own

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
....this emoji: 🤯 is not, as I thought, a judge's wig. It's...head full of steam! Blimey.

Also, off topic, but...i only found out a few months ago that the pointy arrow on instagram is not actually a compass
Lol are you an actual Dinosaur? 👍 x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I’ve read so many articles on this in the last year or so. Jack, nobody needs your painfully slow take on how disgusting Grenfell was/is. We know.

You were never a firefighter and you do duck all for anyone but yourself. Grow up and sort your own tit out before poking your Facetuned nose into old news.
I hope she didn’t financially benefit from Grenfell. I wouldn’t put it past some squiggles to believe she was somehow helpful and involved and signed up to her patron/tip jar.
In fact it makes me feel slightly sick.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Didnt she say her dad was a landlord and the kitchen was basically a worktop balanced on the stairs or something? They always say you should have your own back garden in order before you start nosying at other peoples...advice Jack could do with listening to!

Soz kids, Jack's had her payments now so you and your warm frubes are on your own
Yes, the exact words were “unfit for human habitation” 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 33

She really did profit of the FSM didn’t she? I don’t believe for one minute, her interviews and articles were done for free. Isn’t it... well, WRONG to profit off starving children?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
I can only use 💪 and 👍 sarcastically. As in: well done on getting your manuscript in, Jack 👍. You worked so hard 💪.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Last night I cooked for me and our lad (grown up), oh wanted something else so I found a tin of stewed steak in the cupboard and dished him that up along with other things of course.

Fraus, there is no way you could rinse the gravy off it and use the meat that was left, there were only a few chunks, the rest was in tiny shreds, and the chunks were very soft and wouldn't have withstood a rinse under a trap. I reckon that the rinsed steak and tinned mandarin monstrosity she made would have been very light on meat.

Nb. Just to clarify, it wasn't cheap tit, it was a can of premium stewed steak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I am the queen of overthinking (think...”why did they not ‘laugh’ at my post, only ‘like’ it 🤔 - that was a great pun!” but my husband will sometimes just send a thumbs up and I don’t brace myself for divorce.

In saying that, I know people who do worry about stuff like that but I don’t think they rush to label themselves. Life is so bloody difficult and overthinking can really hurt your heart

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.