Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite lie has to be the black eye, because it was just so blatantly fake and ridiculous!

Although... Pretending to be poor and yellow sticker shopping, while tweeting from her Peeky_mink alt account how chuffed she was with her Ocado delivery and that she could get M&S food again (exact words were - I'm in HEAVEN!). Definitely one of the best lies she's been busted on. 😂
How did the detectives in cabal find out jack was peeky?
All the pointless lies just begged belief, the doc who kindly but firmly told her she had severe tomato allergy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Funny that she will address the Del Monte situation after one or two measly comments about selling out, but is plain ignoring the absolute burning hellfire happening over on the L McC Instagram account 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 90

Honest? You've just said you're saving for a deposit on a house this year. The average deposit is about forty five grand right now (especially as there is no second income and a tit credit history). To be able to save forty five thousand pounds whilst paying rent, council tax, electricity, gas, water, sewerage, insurance, phone bill, broadband and literally nothing else (like food, clothes, travel expenses, washing powder, cat food, cat insurance, bunny food, bunny insurance, makeup, cans of paint, plates, sideboards, bedding, food for recipes/photos, etc) means she has an income of at least sixty grand.

I am what I am = minted.

• Angry
Reactions: 67
🤖💋😿🦶🧚‍♀️🤳👟🧣🐰🐽
I can't believe (I can) she lacks so much awareness that she posts this under a sponsored post. I'm sure the man from Hell Monte will be delighted by the lack of engagement caused by JM hissily turning off comments. If she really couldn't resist springing to her own defence she could've just used her Linda McCartney sockpuppet again.

ETA: The emojis above were me starting to keep track of the lies in pictoral form (it's either that or writing them on my recycling bins). I didn't mean to include these in the post but that was then and this is now
🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 51
she went to a private school ( not sure if that is quite right so please correct me) it just seems massively exaggerated
She went to a grammar school, which is a state funded school that selects on the basis of academic ability

Reactions: 26
Stop with this forever home and opening post crap.

A mortgage does not equal own you moron. Millions of people are on mortgage holidays at the moment, terrified about what will happen when they end. You are in cloud bleeping cuckoo land if you think every person who doesn’t rent owns their house. We don’t. We are owned by the bank/building society.

We all go through times when we ignore the post for a variety of reasons. You are not special. Grow up and realise that everyone goes through tit.

Hhhnnnnggggggh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
If a condition of working with Jack was a 10 grand donation, is it fair to assume that she is making more than 10 grand from Del Monte? It would be a bit mad otherwise, no?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
God, that was an awful one too. ‘Decades of experience between us’.
Basically, everyone else combined had decades of experience, so the total was whatever that number was minus about 3 years for Jackie’s involvement.
Oh and the ‘plans’ she got to forensically analyse the hows and whys. Total Unt, never mind Honorary. 🤬
Speaking of her fire service days, it is not an outright lie but it sets my teeth off on grind mode when she doesn't correct people when they give her the title of former firefighter. It would be so easy to just correct them, but no, she merrily let's them trump her call handler role up 😂

CRINGE!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Meanwhile, over at IG (or is it 1g?) Teflon Jack has been rooting through the comments on their latest post, trying to find someone to argue with.
This response is to a comment from yesterday where a squiggle asked 'I thought you were all about the unbranded tinned goods?'
Screenshot_20210128-170722_Instagram.jpg

ETA. I'm so late to this...Apologies gang but I was dino-napping and trying to build up some energy for tonight's #thunderclap.
I'm absolutely pumped, yeah💪 Let's do this hnnnnggghh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
oh and my current favourite lie is all the "bae caught me slipping" nonsense. maybe she always calls it catnapping cos she wants the squigs to think it coopsy taking the pic

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Jfc if she spent even a tenth of the time she does writing weird super defensive comments on her socials on ACTUAL PAID WORK her and SB would be in their "forever home" in no time!

It's actually quite bloody tragic to watch an SM addiction destroy someone in this way.

GET SOME HELP JACK!
And she'd have completed, revised and handed in her manuscripts way before deadline!

Reactions: 33
“When my employers make a donation to charity, it is all down to me. The last ones donated to feed children. You uppity squiggles asking me awkward questions means you want thousands of children to STARVE. Do you want children to STARVE? Or do you want to just shut the duck up and leave me in peace while I spend a decade earning a career shitting on branded goods, while getting paid to promote them on the side?”

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.