Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also still not over her writing a book on natural homemade cleaning remedies, whilst having EIGHT bottles of Zoflora in her kitchen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
The Matt Haig quote share is hilarious. She shares so much of herself on twitter, every brainfart she has she shares. Yes people have a pretty good insight to who she is.

Reactions: 33
God what an absolute wet flannel, platitudinous load of wank. Absolutely on brand for both Matt Haig and our Patreon saint.

F90A34F4-47ED-465D-9B37-72FB4C48E387.jpeg

And the irony of the fawning replies from people who know absolutely nothing about Jack’s lies or twisted motivations. Both she and the dreaded MH post a lot of tit which is just a slightly more literary way of saying “duck the haters” and implying that people don’t know the ‘real them’ but actually they’re just in a narc rage that people have seen through the act and the grift to their real selves. They both fundamentally believe that they are some kind of god-kings in their respective fields and it infuriates them that there are dissenters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Shame I missed the full apology message but not at all surprised from your responses that it was just her usual lies and excuses.

It’s very wet here in Southend today. I’m going puddle hunting.
I was about to say the same thing. Must remember to pack my mask for when we’re fighting over the Burberry scarves and le creuset dishes!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God what an absolute wet flannel, platitudinous load of wank. Absolutely on brand for both Matt Haig and our Patreon saint.

View attachment 409987

And the irony of the fawning replies from people who know absolutely nothing about Jack’s lies or twisted motivations. Both she and the dreaded MH post a lot of tit which is just a slightly more literary way of saying “duck the haters” and implying that people don’t know the ‘real them’ but actually they’re just in a narc rage that people have seen through the act and the grift to their real selves. They both fundamentally believe that they are some kind of god-kings in their respective fields and it infuriates them that there are dissenters.
What are the chances that she tagged David Walliams and 'that man', when posting this..

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 409987

Jack and Matt in the Big Brother House would be an interesting dynamic. Throw in a Vonny and I'd probably watch it!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh no , Poor ol’ ‘pity me’ Jack might be on the cards for a soggy Saturday. Her boy will be with his Dad so she’ll be twiddling her thumbs.

Reactions: 28

View attachment 409987

I like how Jack has used that stupid 💪 emoji in response to "you have no control over who people think you are. So don't worry about it." When in fact she's a raging narcissist and she wants to have control over what people think, and it makes her furious that she can't. 😂

But sure Jack, you keep telling yourself you don't care 🥰 💪💪🖕.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh no , Poor ol’ ‘pity me’ Jack might be on the cards for a soggy Saturday. Her boy will be with his Dad so she’ll be twiddling her thumbs.
Yup. It’s forecasted to continue raining for most of the day and we all know how cold and draughty her crappy bungalow is so that won’t help 🙄

Reactions: 25
Matt Haig is pound shop Khalil Gibran - he has turned his anxiety into a commodity - lots in common with Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She's retweeted some Matt Haig #wordsofwisdom about people hating you lol.

Coincidentally, the account on IG that is most definitely not JM has been posting at the same time. Looks like she is bored and up for some trolling today.

1612003545589.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

View attachment 409987

She has used that stupid emoji again.

On better news, I listened to Saturday Morning Live on Radio 4. Richard Cole, Mary Portas, AND someone called Ella who has got up Jack's niche by writing a cook book about cooking and depression.

She came across very well. AND she said it takes 30 minutes to properly caramelise onions. If Jack was listening steam must have been coming out of her smol pixie ears

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Coincidentally, the account on IG that is most definitely not JM has been posting at the same time. Looks like she is bored and up for some trolling today.

View attachment 410007
I’m dead suspicious of this account too, you know. The food pics are cropped very, very strangely and I suspect it’s to remove any identifying features. That curry they posted is 100% in one of the Sophie Conran bowls.

Think one of the reasons I loathe Jack with the fervour of one thousand suns is that I’m exactly the bleeping same as her when it comes to procrastination, just poorer and not on telly and I don’t have a three bed house and garden. Like, this charlatan spends half her life on Twitter and making sock puppets to defend the pathetic efforts she calls work, but at the same time, I’ve got a book chapter due in next Friday and here I am investigating her trail of breadcrumbs and posting about it here 🙄 I don’t even get paid for my chapter. At least she’s making a handsome living from being an awful crank.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Matt Haig does have a thread here. He was on a podcast with Dawn O'Porter and commented about here saying how people were jealous and haterz.
He has come off twitter for a bit and was on Woman's Hour talking about mental health. He showed quite a lot of awareness I thought by saying he realised he was both too opinionated yet thinskinned for SM. Maybe Jack should pick up on that quote instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 410007
Yes! I was hoping someone would bring this up. I wonder how long she's going to keep up the charade of this sock puppet insta before she gets bored or rumbled. I am excited.

Reactions: 27
Matt Haig does have a thread here. He was on a podcast with Dawn O'Porter and commented about here saying how people were jealous and haterz.
He has come off twitter for a bit and was on Woman's Hour talking about mental health. He showed quite a lot of awareness I thought by saying he realised he was both too opinionated yet thinskinned for SM. Maybe Jack should pick up on that quote instead.
Found it, thank space you! I’ve hardly heard of anyone on the other threads but I will lurk on his

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.