Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m liking how her sock is still playing innocent with the viggles, and to be fair they are giving her the benefit of the doubt and calmly explaining to her their problems with Jack. She must be twisting inside the sock with rage.
strange that her sock puppet acc defends her but doesn't follow her. hmmmm....

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Yes but in Jacks mind there is nothing wrong with a young healthy able bodied ACTUALLY AUTISTIC oh and severe adhd (just in case you missed that not at all defensive highlighted statement)
Comparing herself to a wheelchair user nah nothing wrong at all nothing to see here folks or speculate on.
Oh yee of little faith! If Jack says that disabled sign is valid and ok to be used by her then who are we to doubt?
Its not as if she ever lies or exaggerates/appropriates or over emphasises her victimhood at every avialable moment....oh what cynics we all are she'll be calling us trolls next...oh wait :unsure:

View attachment 410001

Sorry (but not sorry) all this carry on reminds me of the IT crowd episode work outing where Roy pretends he is a wheelchair user all to get attention and in his case catch the eye of lydia fox? Or in Jack's case to cling on to her cherished victim status and also as an effective means with which to gaslight anyone who would seek to question her carefully constructed narrative which she both hides behind and uses to manipulate others from a safe distance.

View attachment 410042

Just as an aside has she ever been through the long lengthy stressful and sometimes humiliating experience of having to fight for resources? respite? diagnosis? disability benefits? or any kind of help and support?
I'd guess that would be a no then?
Yet she is on a par with a wheelchair user yeah right Jack!
She is shameless!:sick:

View attachment 410050

Yes in a world where genuine disabled people are having their benefits slashed and even taken away we have this chancer....
#Actually could you go any lower Jack....
sadly i already know the answer to that...
Love this♥
Not sure how many times JM wants to personally offend me this week.
I actually am a disabled and a leg disabled come to that, thanks to a massive spinal cord injury. I have nerve damage, partial paralysis and other assorted issues associated with this. I know we're all here for different reasons and how we came to find each other vastly differs, be it the black eye bullshit, Katie Hopkins, Kickstarter theft, DKL/This Morning whatthefuckery BUT we are all on the same page in regards to her general level of cuntishness.

Jack, (I'll address you directly because you're clearly at a lose end today) Stop. Just stop. You are offensive in language, deed and thought. It's not quirky or cute in a 32yr old and it's disgraceful to pass off this behaviour as neuro-diversity.
Get some help, a proper psychiatric consultation from a qualified Doctor (not the first 'candy man' who was willing to disregard their oath for a quick buck).
In the meantime, if you do get a quiet moment, ask some of your flying monkeys what their favourite 'Cluster B' personality disorder is... Alternatively, google 'Google'. It's a marvellous source of information if there ever was anything you hadn't seen, heard or done. Hope this helps xoxo

Now duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 113
Guys, I've found a podcast she did in her Vegan-ish days. She opens it by saying how rank all the vegan cheeses are https://play.acast.com/s/hoovering/hoovering-episode39-jackmonroe
I got through to about 14 minutes. So far Jack is actually less annoying than usual, and isn’t talking about herself much. She seems relaxed and is getting on with the presenter well. She even passed up the opportunity for a rendition of The Poverty, when specifically asked her origins story. If I didn’t already know her, I wouldn’t think there was anything wrong with her just based on this podcast.

The worst think so far is Jack talking while she’s eating, but to be fair that seems to be a feature of the podcast. Also, her nasal voice, but she can’t help that. It sounds better when she’s talking quickly or animatedly. She does interrupt the presenter a few times.

Although, the podcast is 48 minutes long so there’s still plenty of time to cross off the bingo card.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you know what is terrible with this group? That quite often I find my own opinions challenged and I’m made to think in a different way or get a different perspective to make me think about what I think (I know I’m so eloquent, I should really be an author. Works for Jack and PTWM). For the most part I feel like the majority of us all share the same outlooks on things but what I really love is how respectful everyone is when a differing “argument” is made. There’s been many but (and I’m so sorry I’ve totally forgotten who just posted it) the very recent post on charity overheads. I’ve realised how ignorant my opinions are because I simply don’t work within that field. It was a really brilliant post which was respectful and knowledge sharing.

But how dare you trolling cabal have the audacity to make me into a better person. We are meant to be jealous and mean - not learn or challenge ourselves or be critical thinkers. Jerks.
Exactly this! I find the different points of view so enriching and educational and it often happens that I agree with one person only to also agree in the following post even if it seemingly contradicts the previous one. However so many valid points are always brought up and it shows how complex issues are.

And that's why I don't have anything new to add to her awful and now deleted Nazi lingo tweet, other than that it was horrible and tasteless and unintelligent. She should really not touch any of this but I really guess all the good advice is wasted because she really does seem to lack something. And that's why I think the aspect of social control does not kick in. I bet some people have pointed things out but she did a narc fit justifying it with her 'disability' trait to react sensitively to criticism and threw them out of their life or they LEFT and the rest had to accept that she won't change as she does not seem to learn. We are the living example of pointing out her shortcomings and look how much time it takes.
I am personally glad she is not a teacher and that SB also has an active dad.

And I don't know how a fairly reasonable person, in her case Head of News, could enter a relationship with her. If my gf wrote tweets like that she would not have become a gf to start with.
Generally what she does is cringeworthy but the last Nazi-lingo thing was something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Love this♥
I actually am a disabled and a leg disabled come to that, thanks to a massive spinal cord injury. I have nerve damage, partial paralysis and other assorted issues associated with this. I know we're all here for different reasons and how we came to find each other vastly differs, be it the black eye bullshit, Katie Hopkins, Kickstarter theft, DKL/This Morning whatthefuckery BUT we are all on the same page in regards to her general level of cuntishness.

Jack, (I'll address you directly because you're clearly at a lose end today) Stop. Just stop. You are offensive in language, deed and thought. It's not quirky or cute in a 32yr old and it's disgraceful to pass off this behaviour as neuro-diversity.
Get some help, a proper psychiatric consultation from a qualified Doctor (not the first 'candy man' who was willing to disregard their oath for a quick buck).
In the meantime, if you do get a quiet moment, ask some of your flying monkeys what their favourite 'Cluster B' personality disorder is... Alternatively, google 'Google'. It's a marvellous source of information if there ever was anything you hadn't seen, heard or done. Hope this helps xoxo

Now duck off.
This whole post deserves a round of applause. Everything you’ve said there is bang on the money. “Offensive in language, deed, and thought” is everything we’ve all been trying to say for the last trillion threads. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Looking for dead pigeons on my daily walk has really added a new level of excitement. None to be found yet but one day... one day.
When I was walking up to work this week I saw a canary someone had kindly placed on top of a parking meter. Beside a busy road with traffic lights, and there were at least 4 people walking who would have seen me stop, take out my phone and take a pic so I chickened out.

On my way back at the end of the day I was prepared but it had risen from the dead and disappeared. I was disappointed and feel I have let you all down not allowing you to mourn with me. Apologies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
NotJack on IG is definitely Jack (or maybe Caroline?) She's only following
Stacey Solomon
Fearne Cotton
Matt Haig
The very vocal Viggles
All others are Vegan companies/chefs
Fair enough, but why no others? Why no one from real life? No musicians/actors. No cute catto accounts. It is so fake.

Reactions: 39
She has been given the benefit of the doubt by the more charitable contributors (for the moment) but the snark is unmistakable for the less forgiving. 🙃
Would she ever go so far as actually criticise herself from a sock account to throw them off the scent? Jack criticising Jack, even as a ruse, could shatter the Jackverse.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Love this♥

Now duck off.
This 💯 per cent.
(y)❤ Love this post and i really hope she reads it and takes the much needed time out for reflection and self analysis because i think she has outdone herself this week even by her own very dubious standards.
We can only hope...
Take care of yourself ❤ Jack is a disgrace (especially with the wheelchair sign imo) and lives off chaos?
I ask myself again who needs that ? The way things are at the moment she is only paving the way to her own self destruction and is no advocate or trailblazer for anything (except maybe herself).
Aarrghh its the narc's universe she is living in where everything is a means to an end i'd almost feel sorry for her (almost i caught myself just in time) except that she displays zero consideration about the thoughts feelings or lives of others...
Nothing is sacred to her everything is profane and used as empathic supply.
Even reading about her is making me feel drained :unsure: (i think i'm developing a jack allergy!)
So yes i'll second that she really can just go and duck off.
She needs the chaos we really don't ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OT but I needed to add that it is the small things that set me off laughing like crazy...

this time:

@colouredlines as forensic linguist spotting the wrong 'advices' plural in Mel Donte's marketing department and

@jenny2603 getting behind JM's simpleton logic of This is bad, the Nazis were bad --> I call them Nazis...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ah, I think need to learn from our dear heart. I have a book and 2 journal articles to complete. Clearly we should go on Twitter and harvest the hive mind of squiggles and appropriate the work of others. I am off to place my head in 🪣 . Dear Tattle deconstructers. I must leave for a while and attempt the style of developing my work. I must follow our guru and pathfinder as clearly not harvesting the work of others is not the way forward. 🍯

Yes, yes and yes. Publishing is so tight at the moment, more so than ever. I know many mid-career, mid-list authors who are struggling to stay afloat, and these are people who work hard, ethically, and are also talented, original voices. It's enraging to see someone essentially harvesting material from other people and throwing it together. If her publisher lets her get away with this they are fully complicit.

Disclaimer: I am currently 10 months behind on a submission deadline, but this is due to my life having been completely upended by family and health issues over the last two years. I've kept my publisher informed at every point along the way and haven't spent 27 hours a day face-tuning myself and titting about on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Would she ever go so far as actually criticise herself from a sock account to throw them off the scent? Jack criticising Jack, even as a ruse, could shatter the Jackverse.
Oh God yes.
She's doing it to gather names for her imaginary lawyers to take to imaginary court. She just wants one of the Viggles to duck up and slander her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
NotJack on IG is definitely Jack (or maybe Caroline?) She's only following
Stacey Solomon
Fearne Cotton
Matt Haig
The very vocal Viggles
All others are Vegan companies/chefs
Fair enough, but why no others? Why no one from real life? No musicians/actors. No cute catto accounts. It is so fake.
Maybe it's her PR friend Vix, she's no stranger to joining Jack in her lies ("another A+ pass for our girl" when talking about the kitten visiting the vets 🙄).

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Shame I missed the full apology message but not at all surprised from your responses that it was just her usual lies and excuses.

I was about to say the same thing. Must remember to pack my mask for when we’re fighting over the Burberry scarves and le creuset dishes!
Don’t forget your shopping trolley

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The DefinitelyNotJack account seems to have exactly the same toast phobia as Jack, that is, not spreading the filling to the edges (I noticed this as my mum did the same thing when I was wee, and it wound me up to no end :ROFLMAO: )

DefinitelyNotJack

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 13.13.57.png

Jack

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 13.08.40.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.