Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can honestly say that people who have to mention they are being honest...are generally..*drum rolls*...
Or people that say " not gonna lie" or NGL. Why the need to mention it? Because they usually lie with impunity. Looking at you Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve just added the Jack for Dummies (which has a few explanatory points) info under a spoiler to the Wiki, so it’s all there as a permanent fixture rather than needing to be added to the thread recap each time.
Poca, you’re a genius and your service to these threads has not gone unnoticed. We had a small whip round and surprise surprise, Jack is on her way round to Poca Towers to cook you an egg and mini-toastie abomination. You’re welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
How funny would it be if she got called out on that and in a bid to prove that she hadn’t slept, she had to admit she stages those ridiculous “bae caught be sleeping” pics. I would HOOT I tell thee, HOOT!

Maybe a glossary could be added to the Wiki page? And if the list of ailments/outstanding jobs list brilliantly compiled by @SoulRebel and @kachoochoo (with external consulting by Kachoochoo’s Pops) is easily copied and pasted maybe we could add those too?

I hope I’m not coming across as a right bossy boots, especially as I’ve contributed hee haw to any of these! If I can do anything to help I gladly will as I think her behaviour will have more and more people heading over. (*keeps everything crossed*)

nah, you're not bossy. I've often thought of putting the list on the wiki, I've just not got round to it!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poca, you’re a genius and your service to these threads has not gone unnoticed. We had a small whip round and surprise surprise, Jack is on her way round to Poca Towers to cook you an egg and mini-toastie abomination. You’re welcome!
Why, Len? I thought we were solid? Call her off, mate. Call her offffffff.
#WhythoLenny

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her excuses are flimsy and tit, the thing is about being tired or drunk (re: the Camerons) is that all that does is lower your inhibitions so you’re not as guarded / filtered, you just say what you genuinely think. If she is tired/drunk then it’s indicative of an absolutely rock bottom set of values. Moreover it’s your responsibility to make sure you’re not either of those things if these are the dangerous results of them. People in recovery do this plus are accountable for every harm done, if she was working any sort of program she’d hold her hands up and say sorry I was ignorant & didn’t do my research, and make amends openly and honestly. She can’t cos she’s sick in the head / this week’s curated reading shelf is WC cosplay not recovery cosplay.

Also wtf are the wastemen at the Scotsman playing at? You’ve got actual anti Semitic tweets and you’re doing diddly?! At this rate I’d do yous a write up just click publish 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Vlad sees all

On JM, she is exhausting
I had a good laugh at that ad popping up!

Her excuses are flimsy and tit, the thing is about being tired or drunk (re: the Camerons) is that all that does is lower your inhibitions so you’re not as guarded / filtered, you just say what you genuinely think. If she is tired/drunk then it’s indicative of an absolutely rock bottom set of values. Moreover it’s your responsibility to make sure you’re not either of those things if these are the dangerous results of them. People in recovery do this plus are accountable for every harm done, if she was working any sort of program she’d hold her hands up and say sorry I was ignorant & didn’t do my research, and make amends openly and honestly. She can’t cos she’s sick in the head / this week’s curated reading shelf is WC cosplay not recovery cosplay.

Also wtf are the wastemen at the Scotsman playing at? You’ve got actual anti Semitic tweets and you’re doing diddly?! At this rate I’d do yous a write up just click publish 😫
I see the author of the Scotsman article has disappeared from twitter. Anyone know why? Did the flying monkeys descend?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why, Len? I thought we were solid? Call her off, mate. Call her offffffff.
#WhythoLenny
Why
You cry
I die

I gave her the brush off. She wailed and clawed a bit then said she didn’t need those instructions I’d printed out for her about how to boil an egg after all (#saltylenny)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I see the author of the Scotsman article has disappeared from twitter. Anyone know why? Did the flying monkeys descend?
I think they do each weekend. Sensible tactic to avoid being twitter-obsessed.

Reactions: 27
🔺I don't sleep. All prescribed medication makes me dopey as duck the next day (not possible with a kid). I find Calm app lovely to listen to but no sleep. Jason Stephenson on YouTube is lovely but... no sleep. And yet, for some reason, I've never once made an anti-Semitic comment during a Holocaust memorial. Strange...
🥕 Who the duck is Steph4son?!
This is exactly the point, innit. It's just an excuse she wheels out any time she feels it might justify her crappy actions - complete whataboutery. There's nothing worse than someone who can't just say sorry - no excuses, no bullshit - just say bleeping sorry. Narcs aren't capable of such a simple act.

Ps: must be horrible about the lack of sleep, couldn't even imagine. Best of luck with it..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We do have a glossary, fraus. It’s in Jack for Dummies which isn’t in the recap for this thread. It’s by the marvellous @Bookweevil and is legit one of the funniest things i’ve ever read.

ETA - We don’t anymore. Sorry. I am a ninny.
I’ve added a link to bookweevil’s glossary back in to the Wiki as well. Right, that’s my admin done for the week, time for a big snore dino nap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
How funny would it be if she got called out on that and in a bid to prove that she hadn’t slept, she had to admit she stages those ridiculous “bae caught be sleeping” pics. I would HOOT I tell thee, HOOT!

Maybe a glossary could be added to the Wiki page? And if the list of ailments/outstanding jobs list brilliantly compiled by @SoulRebel and @kachoochoo (with external consulting by Kachoochoo’s Pops) is easily copied and pasted maybe we could add those too?

I hope I’m not coming across as a right bossy boots, especially as I’ve contributed hee haw to any of these! If I can do anything to help I gladly will as I think her behaviour will have more and more people heading over. (*keeps everything crossed*)
I DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT THE WIKI PAGE!!! Just read now and I am HOOTING! I love you all hausfraus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Totally agree. I have been both drunk and tired on many occasions during the unprecedented new normal pandemic and I have never done a racist tweet or insulted a dead child.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
We have an election in two weeks, there are so many serious issues to face...and one of our biggest politicians just posted a picture of a CATTO on his insta. If he does a "tired of campaigning, time for a dino nap" story later, I will cry.

#TheMonroeEffect

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Laura Waddell? She deactivates her SM every weekend. She'll be back Mondayx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.