Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s limited replies, but why aren’t any of her followers asking who took the picture? She’s previously tweeted that BB isn’t there anymore and she’s all alone. So either someone else is there or she’s going to quite extraordinary lengths to present this weird image of her son parenting her. Why do the squiggles just accept everything she does?
Oh crikey, I didn't realise dearest BB was gone, not been on JackWatch much lately, so this has all become even more obscenely obvious now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Best (worst) lie for me is anything to do with Marcus Rashford. It makes me want to die of embarrassment. You’re not his mate and he couldn’t give a tit about you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I don’t put pictures of my child on social media because I want my child to have agency (thank(space)you Jack for that word) over what material of theirs exists in the big wide world. And covering your child’s face with a sticker won’t stop him getting a ribbing about this in years to come. We’ve all been that age, kids can be cruel. Perhaps something to think about when you see this Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s “perversely vegan cheese” Jack, because you did exactly what the viggles knew you’d done, and ran out and bought every vegan cheese you could find for your Twitter performance.

And why the fuckity duck can’t she even make a toastie properly?? Her toasties always look so anaemic, why has she not spent so much as a few months actually learning to cook? She’s hoarded hundreds of cookbooks and I swear has never done anything other than steal their recipes.

Reactions: 55
It’s “perversely vegan cheese” Jack, because you did exactly what the viggles knew you’d done, and ran out and bought every vegan cheese you could find for your Twitter performance.

And why the fuckity duck can’t she even make a toastie properly?? Her toasties always look so anaemic, why has she not spent so much as a few months actually learning to cook? She’s hoarded hundreds of cookbooks and I swear has never done anything other than steal their recipes.
Because that would require effort - effort that could otherwise be spent on making Twitter rants and taking photos of herself sleeping!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Which is more damaging to a child?

Asking them to pretend to be asleep with you to stage a pic for SM - vote 🤢

Setting up a picture of you hanging on to them without their knowledge whilst asleep and posting it to SM- vote 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Especially as her parents were fostering at the time. How & why would they keep that a secret from her.... oh... fits the narrative.
That’s the bit that grates me. Saying that her parents ‘over-looked’ her due to them fostering, talking about difficult relationship she had with her mum (she’s Irish don’t ya know) and then lording them for their public service jobs. And why oh why if she is that close to her Dad (OBE) could they let her and her boy suffer in poverty the way she says? Did they not see their grandchild and notice?

Thank you for listening- feel better with that off me chest.

This is what continues to annoy me, the original and biggest lie. The base for her whole carwer

No way, NO FECKING way would her parents
Let her live in poverty. Nor Jonnys Dad. Wouldn’t happen

This is the hill I will die on

She left the fire service (where she was an OPERATOR not a firewoman) She was skint for a bit.

That’s it, that’s the story

everything else is cosplay

Tonights costume is Vulnerable Mum who’s son her loves her.

I PRAY he goes and lives with his Dad, she is poison

• Heart
Reactions: 66
now i imagine that she lay there fake sleeping for at least an hour, with one eye half open waiting for Louisa to walk past and take a photo
Or said, ‘Oy, Louisa! Come and take this candid snap will ya? I want to eat my Charlie Bingham pie and take my strobe cream and three concealers off!’

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.