Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to Jack’s hot takes on the Game Stop thing in a couple of days time

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So is being stuck at home with a 10 year old extremely difficult and an excuse for missing deadlines, or do you have the world's sweetest 10 year old who tucks you in and makes you dinner? I really hope these stories are made up, a child parenting the parent isn't cute Jack.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Also hello all 👋 Basically last time I was on here I introduced myself, fucked off, then became a lurker again. But I am mildly present again, absolutely HOOTING at the obviously set up photo of her and son in bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
There's a couple of relevant tweets here, popped behind a spoiler as some people won't want to read them again. It's all in #43 if you want to read more about it.

Urgh - I’d like a referral to Fitzpatricks - it’s REALLY far from Southend - did she even think this through driving the poor thing miles - she doesn’t even drive

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I’m no expert but can’t you improve your credit rating with paying credit cards early and having a phone contract? Had no idea about this sort of thing until I got a mortgage but I’m sure the bank mentioned this.
Yes, when I first became too unwell to work I had less than standard benefits to support me and a teenager, I also had quite a lot of credit and I stuck my head in the sand and missed loads of payments until I approached Christians Against Poverty to get help.

It's taken me a few years to begin to get credit again. First I got a small (£150) credit limit with Paypal, then they let me have a standard rather than basic bank account and then I was approved for a phone contract. My score on Credit Karma says I am now guaranteed approval with Capital One for a high interest credit card which I might take out just to prove I can manage it.

My Credit Karma file shows when I last missed a payment as well as my current credit. My Paypal limit is now £500 and the credit score is improved by only using 25% of available credit as it shows you are not overextending yourself. My credit rating is still low but improving.

Missing rent payments every month will not help as it shows as a late payment on your file if it is through a lettings agency and they report to the credit reference agencies.

So the answer is yes, you can improve your credit score but it takes time.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Update: I got blocked after pointing out the deletions - I guess she's on a frenzy tonight!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I know she’s limited replies, but why aren’t any of her followers asking who took the picture? She’s previously tweeted that BB isn’t there anymore and she’s all alone. So either someone else is there or she’s going to quite extraordinary lengths to present this weird image of her son parenting her. Why do the squiggles just accept everything she does?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
oh fgs 😫

do I win a prize for having my favourite lie being performed first after her latest grunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
omg I wish I could go back in time by 2 minutes and choose to NOT HEAR THAT FAKE GIGGLE i hate it make it stoppp
oooh hello, first post but I have been with you, lurking since the DKL days. I cant believe my first post is some ninny sleuthing - there is another laugh on that video...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
omg I wish I could go back in time by 2 minutes and choose to NOT HEAR THAT FAKE GIGGLE i hate it make it stoppp
I went and listened to it, and it made me want to curl into a ball and howl. A welcome distraction arrived in the form of me noticing two of the same microplanes in the video. You can get them fairly cheaply, but seriously who needs multiples! So obvs that’s not vegan cheese either. The bread knife on the table strewn with paperwork also stressed me out. Why does she need her tit where they eat?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I know she’s limited replies, but why aren’t any of her followers asking who took the picture? She’s previously tweeted that BB isn’t there anymore and she’s all alone. So either someone else is there or she’s going to quite extraordinary lengths to present this weird image of her son parenting her. Why do the squiggles just accept everything she does?
Absolutely zero critical thinking, or they're oldies who assume that nobody tells lies on the Internet?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.