Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sees this forever home, her vewy own home as some kind of bucket of gold at the end of the rainbow, and she’ll be able to live happily eva after for eva and eva.
‘Owning’ a home means debt - unless you’re a Russian oligarch who can slap down a pile of cash and buy outright 😂 (Vlad). Can you imagine if she had her own home and had to have something fixed, or was behind in her mortgage payments. It would be like the sky had fallen in.
As previously stated, I fail to understand how Jack can simultaneously be saving for a deposit and be 6 months behind on rent.

Something is as usually fishy here, and I'm not just talking about the free fish in the freezer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Evening fraus! 🔊 Wolf moon in the house, make some nooise!!!! 🐺
My favourite Jack lies have all been mentioned, but I’m quite fond of a recent one, her email from “Peter C”, which gave her the perfect opportunity to show off her (passive aggressive) reply.
Why do I fancy Jay Rayner in that pic from earlier this evening?? @LyraBalaqua it’s not just you! Is it another effect of the full moon?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
um, I can't help but think that the other voice on the grating video is just SB 🤷‍♀️

but that doesn't explain the shadow on the sleeping pic 🧐

and it certainly was not enough cheese!

and "perverse" vegan cheese with eggs?! way to appease the viggles babe

also, I will need remuneration for the list of jobs you've lifted from me and probs printed out. I require adequate compensation for my hard work being placed alongside a picture of David Cameron and your print out of the welfare state wiki. where do I send my invoice?

god, now I've turned into columbo 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Evening fraus! 🔊 Wolf moon in the house, make some nooise!!!! 🐺
My favourite Jack lies have all been mentioned, but I’m quite fond of a recent one, her email from “Peter C”, which gave her the perfect opportunity to show off her (passive aggressive) reply.
Why do I fancy Jay Rayner in that pic from earlier this evening?? @LyraBalaqua its not just you! is it another effect of the full moon?
I quite fancy Foxy from the foxy bingo ads. I tend not to mention that much.

Jay tho? Not..... hairy enough

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I think the bedroom shadow could be from a door, the tripod is propped up in the doorway with light coming through

Reactions: 29
Not sure thread numbers, but she basically told us all about fifty million times in the most idiotic way, that she was bubbling up with a “friend”. She then Tweeted her lockdown bubble list (which had way too many effing bubbles on it) and one of them had an emoji obscuring a name that began with L and ended with a. “L——a” was permitted to leave the house, according to Jack’s stupid nonsense schedule, for TV work. Jack was allowed to leave the house for “church for private prayer” 😂 and also TV work, despite pretending to be taking a break from it. Louisa also left her bike app thing public, and was making bike rides every day from the crappy bungalow. Loads of other little giggly ‘I’m protecting my bubble buddy’s privacy’ ‘I ran naked in front of bubble buddy’s Zoom meeting hee hee hee’
Oh jeez, okay, looks like I missed a lot of fun 😬 Good sleuthing and ty for the info!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
oooh hello, first post but I have been with you, lurking since the DKL days. I cant believe my first post is some ninny sleuthing - there is another laugh on that video...
Welcome! I‘m so sorry but for a chilling second I thought you were Louisa Compton!

And welcome to all the other newcomers and welcome back @LifeClamp !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Welcome! I‘m so sorry but for a chilling second I thought you were Louisa Compton!

And welcome to all the other newcomers and welcome back @LifeClamp !
❤❤ I can't guarantee how active I'll be, but it keeps me sane seeing the utter bollocks on Twitter, and knowing I can come here and know I'm not the only one who sees the BS 🤣

• Heart
Nevermind that charities from what i can make out have huge overheads spend lots on promotion/publicity and personnel and really very little goes to the actual people that need it?
So all this vacuous virtue signalling about i'm doing it for charity mate (smashy and nicey anyone? ):D is if i'm being cynical a bit of a hollow gesture because really most of it goes into the pockets of the already rich?
(I read quite a lot on the tattle gossip thread r.e Bob geldolf staying in five star hotels in africa and getting very well paid for example)
Also i'm sure that especially for the larger charities the bosses and executives get paid rather handsomely?
Then there are the rumours of bribes and corruption and for a recent example oxfam and the sexual exploitation that went on in haiti?
This is an amazing organisation that helps evaluate the efficacy of charities, for anyone who struggles to know who to donate to. https://www.givewell.org/charities/top-charities

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Vegan cheese in EGG has done me in 😵
Hi all, lurker breaking cover here, this is a beautiful place! I am so glad to have found it - and that it exists!
i put vegan cheese on meat based pasta dishes, I buy it because my child is lactose intolerant and the vegan applewood is amazing. I've never pretended to be vegan though!

Reactions: 24
Is there much point in placing an emoji on his face when you’re posting his body asleep & entire bedroom? You’ve already published his face when it was part of your #branding so amazingly that’s the least terrible part of this picture!

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I read about everyone's disgust with the fake laugh and yet I still had to go and hear it for myself. Full body shudder. Terrible. How is it something to boast about when you're giving your son the scrappy bits of cooking bacon? Subtext: my child is not even worth a full rasher of bacon. You can duck off immediately with your egg and all. Is she trolling the vegans or is she genuinely that witless?

My favourite lies are the ones about her acquisitions of high-end possessions which never involve her paying full price for something e.g. the antique chair she walked home over several miles, the sofa the company accidentally delivered and told her she could keep for free and the gifted William Morris curtains that somehow perfectly fit the window they were put up across.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I have worked for a major charity at head office, it was a real eye opener, they no longer get my money
I'm sad to say it's the same with the large animal charities too. I support my local rabbit rescue, the hospital charity that supports the hospital that saved my child's life, the rare disease charity that supports my child and our community food pantry. I prefer to see where the money goes. I also feel that being on the ground as it were and volunteering (if you can) with your chosen charity has a huge and positive impact too.

Jack probably wishes she could apply for charitable status to assuage for the years couple of months she was poor.

• Heart
My favourite lies are the ones about her acquisitions of high-end possessions which never involve her paying full price for something e.g. the antique chair she walked home over several miles, the sofa the company accidentally delivered and told her she could keep for free and the gifted William Morris curtains that somehow perfectly fit the window they were put up across.
The Le Creuset pans picked up in a charity shop....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.