Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 10 year old boy doesnā€™t need to be put to bed either , she does like to infantilise him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh great, I can't bear "my child parents me" Jack :rolleyes:

Really?

And you both fell asleep with the light on?

Really?

At least she's had a good dino nap now. Well rested for a late night chaosing.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The use of "advices" on the Del Monte Insta page suggests it's being managed by a non-native English speaker (advice is a countable noun in Romance languages). The deal is with DM Europe, not just DM UK. It's quite possible that they didn't realise how many problems she'd bring to the table, or just how tit her recipes are, before the collab - they would have seen "bestselling author", not "inventor of lingreenie".

Also, Del Monte Europe probably means an enormous budget. She'll have the biggest GoHenry account this side of William and Kate's kids...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
His classmates will rip the piss out of him if they see him sharing a bed with his mum. She is such an embarrassment.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Just be honest, you partnered with these brands because you need to earn some money. No shame in that. Paid work is better than grifting.

Just duck off with the autism lie, your story about how you were diagnosed as a 12 year old with an educational psychiatrist (which doesn't exist, it is an educational psychologist) just turned up at your house and diagnosed you and it was then kept a secret from you is full of holes. Any parent who has been through the diagnostic procedure with their child will tell you that, as will anybody diagnosed in adulthood. Getting a diagnosis is a long and difficult journey and you just make it harder forthose of us who are autistic when you peddle stereotypes like autism being your superpower and the organised part of your brain is autistic.

Also why is every ailment you have severe? Severe ADHD, severe PTSD, severe depression?
Especially as her parents were fostering at the time. How & why would they keep that a secret from her.... oh... fits the narrative.
Thatā€™s the bit that grates me. Saying that her parents ā€˜over-lookedā€™ her due to them fostering, talking about difficult relationship she had with her mum (sheā€™s Irish donā€™t ya know) and then lording them for their public service jobs. And why oh why if she is that close to her Dad (OBE) could they let her and her boy suffer in poverty the way she says? Did they not see their grandchild and notice?

Thank you for listening- feel better with that off me chest.

Reactions: 38
Jack "randomly captured sleeping" is fast becoming my least favourite Jack. No one wants to see you pretending to be asleep you daft sod.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
I definitely still put my kids to bed, and probably will until they tell me to go away. Iā€™m guessing secondary school age? Putting him to bed is great, whatevs, but the fake ā€˜Bae caught me being a Mamaā€™? Bore off Jack.

Twee ā€œmore jam mummyā€ Jack makes me sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Just chatting to my sister about the kitten incident and she doesn't actually believe me. Did any of you lovely fraus happen to take a screenshot of where she said she had been told to have the kitten put to sleep? Is it in any of these threads? I kinda feel like it's the evidence we need visible right now, especially as its been brought up on the Linda post a few times.
There's a couple of relevant tweets here, popped behind a spoiler as some people won't want to read them again. It's all in #43 if you want to read more about it.

3A237965-CA3D-440C-915B-7D09206AE770.jpeg
07B81338-8B3C-438D-96B6-70A71B2FF0C3.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Is she trying to say her son decided to put the timer on then get back into bed and pretend to read? She is INSANE!
I almost feel sorry for her, sheā€™s so desperate and sad, but then I remember how manipulative and deceitful she is.

Reactions: 51
She's defo gonna clain her covid housemate whatever took that photo, which is WEIRD even if it is true, just wandering into your friend's kid's room and snap a photo? šŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.