Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for SB. Several things just recently off the top of my head:

If he's bored he gets the "chore bingo". Maybe he's bored because he has no interaction from her all day? Having something to do i.e. schoolwork is not the same as a meaningful interaction with your mum. Read a book, play a board game, build some lego, go for a walk, talk to him, play an xbox 2-player, let him help with dinner. Any number of things other than shove a chore at him.

That hideously dull conversation starting card thing they apparently do. Does she really have so little to chat with him about that that is seen as a fulfilling activity? The thought of doing that over dinner fills me with dread; as a 10 year old I'd be claiming not to be hungry and eating in my room later, especially at slop central.

The way she is going on over that disgusting reposted video. Apart from being absolutely repulsive in every single aspect, she's twatting on about how she's changed after and the "pure love" she felt. She has a son. I know first hand how it feels when your parent outwardly states they love something/someone more than you and it doesn't leave you. One day he'll find out about that and he'll be devastated.

He's got an interest in that keyboard. Get him some lessons! Something else to nuture him and allow him to explore a new hobby in this limited world would be fantastic, I bet there are loads of piano teachers offering lessons over zoom. Of course I can see her not doing this purely to prevent him progressing further than her (so showing any talent at all).

She's a proper twit.

ETA: I see a fair few people also picked up on the keyboard/music lessons thing. Here's hope she reads all those comments and actually acts on it!
I can only hope that the poor kid has more fun and quality time when he's over at his dad's :(

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Some days I feel bad about spending so much time on a gossip site.

Other days angry vegans are demanding justice from Paul McCartney, and what could be better than that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Just began reading thread 1. She hasn’t bloody changed at all. Fml. I actually can’t read through the previous threads as she is too infuriating!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just had an advert for Ooni pizza ovens come up on my Instagram and briefly couldn’t recall which influencer made me mentally blacklist them, then I remembered the time that they gifted Jack a £500 pizza oven in return for one measly post (which appears to have been deleted) and she couldn’t even be arsed to add a pizza dough recipe or any ideas for toppings to her biog.

As per the hundreds of pounds worth of gifted fish, never seen or spoken of again.

Ungrateful wretch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Anyone that’s been messaging Linda McCartney Foods might get more of a response on twitter than Instagram, I’ve noticed they’ve responded to tweets recently

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel really sorry for SB. Several things just recently off the top of my head:

If he's bored he gets the "chore bingo". Maybe he's bored because he has no interaction from her all day? Having something to do i.e. schoolwork is not the same as a meaningful interaction with your mum. Read a book, play a board game, build some lego, go for a walk, talk to him, play an xbox 2-player, let him help with dinner. Any number of things other than shove a chore at him.

That hideously dull conversation starting card thing they apparently do. Does she really have so little to chat with him about that that is seen as a fulfilling activity? The thought of doing that over dinner fills me with dread; as a 10 year old I'd be claiming not to be hungry and eating in my room later, especially at slop central.

The way she is going on over that disgusting reposted video. Apart from being absolutely repulsive in every single aspect, she's twatting on about how she's changed after and the "pure love" she felt. She has a son. I know first hand how it feels when your parent outwardly states they love something/someone more than you and it doesn't leave you. One day he'll find out about that and he'll be devastated.

He's got an interest in that keyboard. Get him some lessons! Something else to nuture him and allow him to explore a new hobby in this limited world would be fantastic, I bet there are loads of piano teachers offering lessons over zoom. Of course I can see her not doing this purely to prevent him progressing further than her (so showing any talent at all).

She's a proper twit.

ETA: I see a fair few people also picked up on the keyboard/music lessons thing. Here's hope she reads all those comments and actually acts on it!
I don’t think she will organise music lessons for SB. The things she posts about him IMO make his seem a nuisance to her and an interference to her life. I wonder why she ever had him?
I is a sad situation for SB, good job her has a dad who seems genuinely interested in him.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Her version of being poor involves getting a rich fiancé every few years. Why do the poor not simply find someone to marry.
I do wonder how rich her next partner will be. I don't think she's still with Louisa is she? But unclear.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone keep getting adverts pop up between pages?

Stop trying to sell me Nike trainers that look like they're covered in poo please.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I just had an advert for Ooni pizza ovens come up on my Instagram and briefly couldn’t recall which influencer made me mentally blacklist them, then I remembered the time that they gifted Jack a £500 pizza oven in return for one measly post (which appears to have been deleted) and she couldn’t even be arsed to add a pizza dough recipe or any ideas for toppings to her biog.

As per the hundreds of pounds worth of gifted fish, never seen or spoken of again.

Ungrateful wretch.
Sorry to quote myself but receipt here: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...king-and-sleeping-all-hours.8028/post-2025496

Said gal pal is the older lady with nice dogs who referred someone on Twitter considering suing Jack’s pal Sarah Vine to... Jack.

I wish all of my dicking around on Tattle and neglecting my actual job would be rewarded with a #gifted luxury item. I was actually poor for a good couple of decades. Why does a demon like Jack reap all the rewards?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

She's a proper twit.

Much happier times for SB

• Sad
Blah bla
Looks, to me, like the keyboard is

Christ , absolutely nothing to do with Tattle.

Vegans looked on in horror at what she produced and posted to the LM page, saw the literal tripe she put on Twitter ( cheap meat etc) and made clear they were not happy.

She really is the lowest of the low.

In my former years on Mumsnet one of the constantly used phrases used by some to kick someone when they were down ( that really is a hell site) was ‘I feel sorry for your children’.

Never used it and never thought I would but I really feel for Jack’s son.
Come on,Jackie chuck, own your tit, school your child, move on

Reactions: 17
Sorry to quote myself but receipt here: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...king-and-sleeping-all-hours.8028/post-2025496

Said gal pal is the older lady with nice dogs who referred someone on Twitter considering suing Jack’s pal Sarah Vine to... Jack.

I wish all of my dicking around on Tattle and neglecting my actual job would be rewarded with a #gifted luxury item. I was actually poor for a good couple of decades. Why does a demon like Jack reap all the rewards?
Gifted a £500 pizza oven yet the pizza still looks like tit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I do wonder how rich her next partner will be. I don't think she's still with Louisa is she? But unclear.
I hope none. He’s lived with 3 other parent figures with her (one with his dad). It’s not healthy. I always said if something happened to Prince Lumpy there’s no way I would move someone else in, if I did it would be years down the line.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.