Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and what's this under the horrible exploitative video she's decided to torment us all with again.

View attachment 404736

So naturally what replies there are come from thicko squiggles telling her how wonderful she is.
actually makes me angry af! i wish there was a way I could proper twitter-slap her about this, it's disgusting to continue to use that poor kitten as a prop even after its death :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Yes.

If his Dad is a keyworker, why isn’t he in school?
I don’t know about sarfend but over in NI schools are quite strict when one parent is a key worker and one blatantly does duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can't believe she's reposted the video and restricted the replies. It's so horrible. What is the outcome that she's hoping for here? Does she want viggles to angrily tweet her so it looks like she's receiving baseless abuse?

• Angry
Reactions: 31
So is Jack telling me the reason I don't have art prints adorning the walls of my house is down to me eating Heinz beans?
Also the style of print is a bit odd for someone who considers themselves religious. I quite like it, but can imagine it to be quite disrespectful for some. especially given that she is from a northern irish background.

Reactions: 16
I've spent all morning trying to think of a genuine use for tumble dryer fluff and the only thing I came up with was to put outside for birds to use for nests. What the hell else would you use it for???
It’s really good for drainage in flower pots!

Reactions: 16
Notice the pattern.

People question Jack's cruelty to rabbits = passive-aggressive Twitter thread
People question Jack's cruelty to cats = passive-aggressive Twitter video
People question Jack's vegan credentials = passive-aggressive vegan cheese Twitter thread
People question Jack's origin story = passive-aggressive Potatoes edits, passive-aggressive Vogue article etc
People question Jack's Patreon grifting =

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The worst thing about it is that in restricting replies she knows she’s being an outright sick duck.

I just hope she enjoys trolling us and the viggles on the way up because it’s a long fall down for her and that Patreon income alone won’t keep her in the manner to which she’s become accustomed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Regardless of how much she tells brands she’s being trolled waah waah - future collaborations just aren’t going to want to deal with it? And she’s ruined her own TV career by being bleeping tit.

Anyway, you enjoy being a smug little bleep, Jack. Sleep well knowing you tortured a kitten to death, I guess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Omg just when I think she can't get anymore disgusting, wheeling out the kitten video again 😡 what was it you said about misty eyed rhetoric Jack? Cos playing an ED for the millionth time, cruel just cruel. She is a cold hearted grifter through and through. Also the webinar was clearly important to her, she couldn't even be bothered to make an effort and wear clean clothes. But that is a known narc trait, it's a subtle way to show how little you, the audience matter.

You know cabal, Jack is triggering and definitely trolling us but at least we aren't Jack. We can walk away from the threads anytime. Jack has to live with herself and today's mini shitshow shows what a mess she is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
You know cabal, Jack is triggering and definitely trolling us but at least we aren't Jack. We can walk away from the threads anytime. Jack has to live with herself and today's mini shitshow shows what a mess she is.
YES!!

(Also, I doubt it will make a difference but earlier on I reported that triggering tweet/picture that’s still up, for being “disrespectful or offensive“.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She's truly not right in the head, posting that video. How could you? She really is sick

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Oh no not that poor little kitten, I’ve had to unfollow her again.
She’s definitely trolling the Linda McCartney critics.
What a foul person she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What a sick Unt she is. I didn't think I could actually dislike her any more than I already did.

Reactions: 33

Just leaving this here as food for thought

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.