Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been doing a chaos all day at the hospital, home now and all is well. Had a mini grunk on my phone, as far as I can see Mackie is now dressing like Andrew Cunanan, makes a change from Rose.
Also I realised the thread title did a chaos, I did try to call it “Jack Monroe - Who dat?” not sure what happened @lilamay and @Sideboard Bob my apologies. I’ll send you an exclusive list of discounts every month to make up for it.
Lmfao @ Andrew Cunanan. Here for that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Been doing a chaos all day at the hospital, home now and all is well. Had a mini grunk on my phone, as far as I can see Mackie is now dressing like Andrew Cunanan, makes a change from Rose.
Also I realised the thread title did a chaos, I did try to call it “Jack Monroe - Who dat?” not sure what happened @lilamay and @Sideboard Bob my apologies. I’ll send you an exclusive list of discounts every month to make up for it.
Yikes, it says a lot when you out-chaos a ”close to the deadline Jack”! Glad all’s well, but hope you’re ok!
It’s a deal, do you have a Patreon?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's the actual keyboard from the earlier video. Looks like a shadow on the wall but it's the back of the keyboard. Dino can be seen in the video.
it makes sense on the video, but I still can't parse the dino photo. it looks like a radiator cover! this is hurting my little brain! 😖

Reactions: 14
Her house is full of lovely possessions. There is nothing wrong with that. Pretending to be poor and showing a good keyboard on top of a fancy sideboard with some framed art prints is not someone who can’t afford butter.

who knew it would be the vegans who would start to fight back!
I always thought that if the vegans paid enough attention they would wage war against a faux vegan with a platform!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
it makes sense on the video, but I still can't parse the dino photo. it looks like a radiator cover! this is hurting my little brain! 😖
It was confusing me too, it’s like an optional illusion. It looked too narrow to be the same keyboard!
It made sense to me once I looked at left hand side of the keyboard, from the bottom to the top. I hope this helps, but I’m worried I’ve just made it even more confusing!

Reactions: 12
oh shite, in scrolling through Jack's tweets, I very nearly just replied to her pinned tweet with a blank tweet! thank duck twitter is slow on my phone and I could delete!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's deleted the tweet about her trousers not fitting her. Good choice Jack, but how about stop posting that tripe in the first place you absolute doughball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
So it's yoghurt on her jumper. Alpro blueberry, was it? Mango Coconut Collaborative? Oatly Greek-style? Koko plain? I know she's got to have completed the trinity of dairy alternatives, she's too insufferable to ever admit she doesn't know something.

@FridayFunDay I can tell you how long it took her to come up with the pub fruit machine uncle observation - approximately five seconds after she read my post about the absurd adventures of Imaginary Pub Jack which included headbutting a man so hard he fell into the fruit machine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The one with the awful photo? It's still there, I think?
Hmm was the one about the 'no pictures should ever be seen of me in beige chinos'/I'm in the recipe testing stage nothing fits me, followed by her showing 300k people a photo of herself in the beige chinos. Said failure to load tweet for me, perhaps something wrong my end! She should delete it though..

• Sad
Reactions: 9
With 'research the family tree', I'm pretty sure the teacher isn't expecting a detailed chart going back to the Norman Conquest or anything like that. To be honest, I'm surprised it's still a *thing*, given how complex some children's backgrounds are.
I let my brownies put their cats and dead hamsters on them if they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry if I’ve missed this, but what qualifies her to be doing corporate talks on non-binary issues and being an ally in the workplace? Is she actually being paid to do this? Only a couple of weeks ago she was saying she didn’t care how she was referred to and was happy to be referred to as she.

As for her “masculine aesthetic” I live in jeans, jumpers and dr martens. Doesn’t make me non binary.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
My customers would be pretty pissed off if they thought that I dashed off their order (in my creative business) the night before, when they believed they were paying a lot of money for something made with thought and care.

I just don't understand how she can tell her potential customers that a book has taken so little time, and has been shoddily rushed at the last minute, cobbled together from scraps of paper and tweets.

Just another example of her arrogance...she got lucky once, and thinks she's a maverick genius who doesn't need to try.

Gawd, can you tell she's struck a particular nerve with me today?😳
keyworkers are asked only to send in kids on days when they’re working.. it could be he has a school place when he’s staying with his dad; but not when he’s with Jack as she’s Not a key worker

Sorry if I’ve missed this, but what qualifies her to be doing corporate talks on non-binary issues and being an ally in the workplace? Is she actually being paid to do this? Only a couple of weeks ago she was saying she didn’t care how she was referred to and was happy to be referred to as she.

As for her “masculine aesthetic” I live in jeans, jumpers and dr martens. Doesn’t make me non binary.
I tend to dress more “masculine” albeit with “feminine hair”.

my lockdown uniform has been fisherman’s jumpers and dungarees. What does that make me?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Literally everything she says she’s an expert on is either short lived or a lie. They’re just costumes for her to put on, rinse the money and attention from then take it off again until the next thing comes up that she thinks she can rinse.

- N. Irish Jack
- Cypriot Jack
- Disabled Jack (too many to mention but mainly ASC/ADHD Jack)
- Trans/NB Jack (yes, I am aware there is a gender thread but we are allowed to mention her constant bandwagon hopping and regressive take on it - “I’m NB, sometimes I wear dresses, sometimes I wear traaazers BS )
- BLM Jack
- Poverty Jack
- Single mother Jack

Mary Poppins Jack was an ACTUAL costume 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
It's like we're gendering and forcing people to decide what they are when we used to just let people wear what they want without it being a big deal!

I was a child in the 80s and barely wore a frock, had brown chords and red jumpers, most handed down from my many boy cousins. In the 90s I wore ex army combat trousers and band t shirts some days and mini denim skirts and boob tubes (and butterfly clips in my hair) on other days.
oT but cord is like my favourite fabric ever. September through March I live in cord trousers and pinafores for work depending on my mood!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good, the longer it's drawn out the more threads we'll have 😅
[/QUOTE]

I was musing the other day while walking the dogs how these threads would have been on fire during the Cameron disgrace and during the Hopkins v Monroe debacle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.